1b.app
Link copied -

problem with E-Chat

Good day!
When connecting Onebox and E-chat, messages sent by us from a desktop or phone are not picked up in chats. That is, the client's messages are all pulled up, and ours are displayed only those sent from the Onebox chat. At the same time, messages from a desktop or phone are also displayed in "events" and in the "e-chat" component. Tell me, please, what could be the problem?
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

Good day.
Actions for converting messages into processes/chats process only incoming messages, assuming that all communication is with OneBox.
We can finalize the automation of the setting to process also outgoing messages and their addition to chats/processes - it will take 1 hour.
09.07.2024, 09:02
Original comment available on version: ua

Максим
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you

Maksym Vadimovych Tyndyk
OneBox production wrote:
Good day.
Actions for converting messages into processes/chats process only incoming messages, assuming that all communication is with OneBox.
We can finalize the automation of the setting to process also outgoing messages and their addition to chats/processes - it will take 1 hour.

Sorry, I'm not a very advanced user of 1box, how much is it in money? :)
09.07.2024, 20:11

Максим
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you
OK, that's fine! What are the next steps?
10.07.2024, 18:47

I will arrange for you to be billed and after payment - to start work.
11.07.2024, 08:37

in action:
"Turn an E-chat message into a process"
"Convert E-chat messages to chat"
the "Take into account outgoing messages" setting has been improved
12.07.2024, 10:01

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment