1b.app
Link copied -

Integration with Webflow

Good day!
Please evaluate the possibility of OneBox integration with Webflow https://docs.developers.webflow.com/reference/list-products
How many hours does this work require?
Original question is available on version: ua Інтегратор CRM+ERP. Компания Olmonic

Answers:

There is an API, integration is possible. You definitely don’t need to use all methods. Describe a list of what you want to transfer to where, then you can give an approximate estimate. Now I see about 50-80 methods in the API, 3-10 hours for each, i.e. 150-800 hours for everything, it’s unlikely that such an estimate will suit you.
02.10.2023, 13:33
Original comment available on version: ru

Olmonic Olmonic
Інтегратор OneBox
Personal license

Care Department
OneBox production wrote:
There is an API, integration is possible. You definitely don’t need to use all methods. Describe a list of what you want to transfer to where, then you can give an approximate estimate. Now I see about 50-80 methods in the API, 3-10 hours for each, i.e. 150-800 hours for everything, it’s unlikely that such an estimate will suit you.

1. Products
2. Orders
3. Clients
3. Feedback form
02.10.2023, 13:58
Інтегратор CRM+ERP. Компания Olmonic Original comment available on version: ru

only import into box? Are we sending anything back?
02.10.2023, 14:16

Olmonic Olmonic
Інтегратор OneBox
Personal license

Department of Care
OneBox production wrote:
only imports into the box? We don't send anything back?

Yes, only imports
02.10.2023, 14:18
Інтегратор CRM+ERP. Компания Olmonic Original comment available on version: ua

It will be possible to add several integrations at once with different stores.
1. Import of goods once per hour 10 hours. This is if you need to copy the entire product database. If you don’t need to, but only create only those that were in the order, then in point 2 there will be a search for the product using some fields, and if not found, there will be a basic creation of a card in the box with the name of the product, price, and some kind of identifier.
2. Import orders once a minute for 10 hours.
3. The order client will be imported when creating an order in step 2. Or do you need to import clients separately once an hour?
4. As far as I understand this is this item? https://docs.developers.webflow.com/reference/get-form-submission, 5h action once per minute or hour (check how quickly you need to import them), the action will have the ability to create a process using this form and select fields ( which form field should I write in which additional process field).
Total about 25 hours. Bill?
02.10.2023, 14:26

Olmonic Olmonic
Інтегратор OneBox
Personal license

Care Department
OneBox production wrote:
It will be possible to add several integrations at once with different stores.
1. Import of goods once per hour 10 hours. This is if you need to copy the entire product database. If you don’t need to, but only create only those that were in the order, then in point 2 there will be a search for the product using some fields, and if not found, there will be a basic creation of a card in the box with the name of the product, price, and some kind of identifier.
2. Import orders once a minute for 10 hours.
3. The order client will be imported when creating an order in step 2. Or do you need to import clients separately once an hour?
4. As far as I understand this is this item? https://docs.developers.webflow.com/reference/get-form-submission, 5h action once per minute or hour (check how quickly you need to import them), the action will have the ability to create a process using this form and select fields ( which form field should I write in which additional process field).
Total about 25 hours. Bill?

Not yet!
I’ll coordinate with the customer and sign off.
Thank you!
02.10.2023, 14:30
Інтегратор CRM+ERP. Компания Olmonic Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment