1b.app
Link copied -

Action for International delivery by UkrPoshta

Нужна работа с международной доставкой Укрпочта?
У нас есть готовый компонент который это может! Посмотреть компонент
Hello!
Previously, I asked a question about the account of International delivery using UkrPoshta (https://crm-onebox.com/ru/support/logistics-and-delivery-services/9338-mezhdunar... and I was told that there are no stages for there is no action, only it is possible to create manually.
Tell me, is it possible to complete the action "Ukrposhta create TTN" so that it can be used to make shipments abroad?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Yes, you can. It will take about 2h
05.08.2021, 12:52
Original comment available on version: ru

OneBox production wrote:
Yes, you can. It will take about 2h

Issue an invoice please
05.08.2021, 16:57

Good afternoon. 2 additional settings appeared in action, at the very end
07.09.2021, 14:48

OneBox production
Employee
clack clack wrote:
Ukrposhta

Good afternoon!
Just checked and noticed one field that is a bit off, in my opinion. I think it was correct to do it through the additional fields of the process (client) and / or from the additional fields of the directory, since in the current functionality, at one stage it will be necessary to add a separate action for each country. And if there are 20 countries, then there are 20 actions.
What do you think?
07.09.2021, 16:32

Tell me, to how many different countries did you send parcels through Ukrposhta during this year?
07.09.2021, 16:38

OneBox production
Employee
clack clack wrote:
Tell me, to how many different countries did you send parcels through Ukrposhta during this year?

Just calculated: using only 1 channel (instagram), which began to be actively conducted since December 2020, targeting only "Ukraine (people living here)" - it turned out 7 countries. I can’t say that this is a lot, but if it’s better for boxing, then ok, I’ll manually prescribe.
Thank you!
07.09.2021, 16:52

Yuri, I didn’t write that I couldn’t redo it or something else. I just clarified how big your spread across countries is. Within a few days I will remake the choice of an additional field from the process.
07.09.2021, 17:02

OneBox production
Employee
clack clack wrote:
Yuri, I didn’t write that I couldn’t redo it or something else. I just clarified how big your spread across countries is. Within a few days I will remake the choice of an additional field from the process.

We probably misunderstood each other.
I don’t demand anything from you either)) I just thought that in such a video the action would give less load)
07.09.2021, 17:06

Improved the ability to select an additional field from which to take a country. You will most likely get it tomorrow morning
14.09.2021, 18:05

anonymous duck
OneBox production
Employee wrote:
Improved the ability to select an additional field from which to take a country. You will most likely get it tomorrow morning

Good afternoon!
Tested the action, but it doesn't work. Shows this error
You can check the performance in this process https://our-store.com.ua/41181/, using the procedure "Ukrposhta TTN"
Just in case, I want to add: for this action to work, I previously ordered the following revision, but I was able to test it, because the main action does not work https://crm-onebox.com/en/support/business-processes/9942-avtomaticheskoe -change-s-kirillitsi-v-latinitsu/
30.09.2021, 12:33

Good afternoon.
https://our-store.com.ua/app/ukrposhta/senders/info/?platformid=1
The error says that the sender's name must be in Russian and does not allow creating a sender with the specified full name.
25.10.2021, 10:34

anonymous duck
OneBox production
Employee wrote:
https://our-store.com.ua/app/ukrposhta/senders/info/?platformid=1

Tell me how to get to this page through Boxing? I can not find

anonymous duck
OneBox production
Employee wrote:
The error says that the sender's name must be in Russian and does not allow creating a sender with the specified full name.

I changed my full name, proud and address to Russian, but the error is the same.
27.10.2021, 16:33

{"sender":{"uuid":"c7102319-6d7c-482d-88fe-45b5af869b5f"},"recipient":{"uuid":"dc65c7ea-e7e0-4cd2-a9a3-3392ceda5a56"},"deliveryType":" W2W","postPay":0,"postPayPaidByRecipient":true,"parcels":[{"weight":"100","length":"10","declaredPrice":675,"width":0," height":0,"latinName":"test","value":675,"quantity":1,"parcelItems":[{"weight":"100","length":"10","declaredPrice" :675,"width":0,"height":0,"latinName":"test","value":675,"quantity":1}]}],"paidByRecipient":0,"description":" Dostavka Zarubezh","type":"INTERNATIONAL","packageType":"PARCEL","senderAddressId":217123999,"recipientEmail":"sergogavriliev@gmail.com","international":true,"weight":"100 ","length":"10","declaredPrice":675,"internationalData":{"tracked":true}}
I send such a request. I get an answer to it:
Shipment's data to Russian Federation should include only latin characters at fields: Sender address, Return address
Please check with your email as to why this is happening.
27.10.2021, 17:27

anonymous duck
OneBox production
Employee wrote:
I send such a request. I get an answer to it:
Shipment's data to Russian Federation should include only latin characters at fields: Sender address, Return address

I understood what was the matter: the sender's data must be in Latin. I changed them, but now a different situation arises:
I press the button. It freezes and nothing happens. And so it hangs until the page is refreshed
27.10.2021, 17:49

same error. We already translate everything from Cyrillic to Latin for international delivery. You can see it in the body of the request.
28.10.2021, 10:45

anonymous duck
OneBox production
Employee wrote:
same error. We already translate everything from Cyrillic to Latin for international delivery. You can see it in the body of the request.

Understood. Then I will again translate the full name, proud and address into Russian and send your previous letter to the UkrPosht support in order to get an answer from them.
As soon as I get it, I'll post it.
28.10.2021, 10:54

OK, thanks. Just ask for an exact answer, which field and what needs to be corrected in it, or immediately reworked the request, since out of more than 100 api that I used with Ukrposhta, the most non-obvious is so far. There are no such fields in the request, but they require them to be translated...
28.10.2021, 11:10

anonymous duck
OneBox production
Employee wrote:
OK, thanks. Just ask for an exact answer, which field and what needs to be corrected in it, or immediately reworked the request, since out of more than 100 api that I used with Ukrposhta, the most non-obvious is so far. There are no such fields in the request, but they require them to be translated...

Just got a reply
28.10.2021, 13:11

Very interesting considering the fact that in the address creation request we don't send region with this action. Those. they look for apparently some kind of old address and update the fields for it. Thank you, I'll make sure that they send the region so that it can be rewritten ...
28.10.2021, 13:20

anonymous duck
OneBox production
Employee wrote:
Very interesting considering the fact that in the address creation request we don't send region with this action. Those. they look for apparently some kind of old address and update the fields for it. Thank you, I'll make sure that they send the region so that it can be rewritten ...

Maybe let's ask them this question in parallel? Just in case? If Yes, they could help to form a request, I'm rather weak in API and logs.
28.10.2021, 13:23

Based on the answer, I understood what needs to be done, while nothing is needed - as I will redo it, I will unsubscribe to you here. Thanks
28.10.2021, 13:36

At the address, I made it to force the region and setting to be updated. Filled it out right away.
There was a question on Description. We send "Dostavka Zarubezh - 1.000 sht" there. This gives the error "Shipment's data to Russian Federation should include only latin characters at fields: Description". If you change the template to just "Jewelry", it skips further. As a result, then I corrected a few more errors that were issued by the mail and allowed TTN to be created.
29.10.2021, 12:20

anonymous duck
OneBox production wrote:
"Jewelry"

anonymous duck could change the wording "Jewellery" to "Accessories", otherwise there may be questions from Ukrposhta that we are sending jewelry? (such things cannot be sent especially without declaring).
27.11.2021, 13:29

https://our-store.com.ua/app/ukrposhta-integration-new/settings/ you can do it yourself in the setting "Dispatch description template"
29.11.2021, 14:11

anonymous duck
OneBox production wrote:
Accessories

Yes there is! THX
29.11.2021, 14:14

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment