1b.app
Link copied -

TTNs are no longer created after being confirmed via Viber by the client.

We have an automatic order confirmation system where the client can confirm the order for the branch via viber.
After the introduction of the latest changes, in the case of auto-confirmation via viber, the creation of TTN on NP Logistics API stopped working, and if you simply resave the order (without changing the data on the order form), then everything is perfectly shipped to NP Logistics and TTN is created.
Look please.
Order example:
https://oskarstore.crm-onebox.com/admin/customorder/order/2043/edit/
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

If necessary, I can make a test order and demonstrate.
22.06.2021, 14:01
Original comment available on version: ru

Good afternoon, most likely the user does not have enough rights to one of the established actions. I see 2 quick solutions:
1. Creation of an intermediate stage from which the manager will switch hands or will stand for the duration of the stage for 1 minute + switch after the expiration of the stage. So that the switching does not go on behalf of the client, but on behalf of the order manager, who has more rights.
2. You can put logs / print and analyze why it is not switching now and see what can be done with it, it will take 1 hour of the programmer's work.
22.06.2021, 17:36

Novosilny Viktor wrote:
If necessary, I can make a test order and demonstrate.

Make plz without crutches 1 hour we will pay.
22.06.2021, 17:40

22.06.2021, 17:40

clack clack wrote:
Good afternoon, most likely the user does not have enough rights to one of the established actions. I see 2 quick solutions:
1. Creation of an intermediate stage from which the manager will switch hands or will stand for the duration of the stage for 1 minute + switch after the expiration of the stage. So that the switching does not go on behalf of the client, but on behalf of the order manager, who has more rights.
2. You can put logs / print and analyze why it is not switching now and see what can be done with it, it will take 1 hour of the programmer's work.

Make plz without crutches 1 hour we will pay.
22.06.2021, 19:16

And I also want to add, even with manual shipment, all targeted parcels go to the wrong address!
Order example:
https://oskarstore.crm-onebox.com/admin/customorder/order/2061/edit/
What came to the NP Logistic API endpoint in the application.
23.06.2021, 11:25

All address messages go to the wrong address after the update.
23.06.2021, 11:26

Novosilny Viktor wrote:
And I also want to add, even with manual shipment, all targeted parcels go to the wrong address!
Order example:
https://oskarstore.crm-onebox.com/admin/customorder/order/2061/edit/
What came to the NP Logistic API endpoint in the application.

how did you create ttn in npl?
23.06.2021, 11:39

I'm just testing for a couple of minutes.
23.06.2021, 11:48

I will record a full video of the process.

clack clack wrote:
I confirm that I answer publicly and openly, my answer will be visible to all users of the site, and in my answer there is no

I attached a full video of the process, please fix it, yesterday we had 5 parcels gone the wrong way.
23.06.2021, 11:57

Before the updates, we always shipped address messages manually - after the TTN error, the parcels went to the department without manual intervention, immediately after Viber confirmation.
23.06.2021, 12:00

I also want to write what we paid for:
1. Integrator services for the development and implementation of the Prom Order process.
2. Refinement of NP Logistics API on receipt of TTN from NP Logistics API.
3. Development of the action "Weight Control" of the order.
In fact, none of this is currently working. TTN is created, but to the wrong address (Or not created at all), Weight Control does not work completely.
23.06.2021, 12:32

At the step https://oskarstore.crm-onebox.com/admin/shop/workflowstatus/91/action/new/ you have the action "Create TTN New Post Logistic" and the Sending Type "To the New Post Office" is selected there, respectively you creates a shipment to the new post office and not to the address.

Novosilny Viktor wrote:
1. Integrator services for the development and implementation of the Prom Order process.
In fact, none of this is currently working. TTN is created, but to the wrong address (Or not created at all), Weight Control does not work completely.

Regarding point 1, please contact your integrator. Regarding points 2 and 3, we can discuss with you here. Above, I indicated on what basis a TTN is created for the department.
24.06.2021, 12:54

clack clack wrote:
At the step https://oskarstore.crm-onebox.com/admin/shop/workflowstatus/91/action/new/ you have the action "Create TTN New Post Logistic" and the Sending Type "To the New Post Office" is selected there, respectively you creates a shipment to the new post office and not to the address.

Novosilny Viktor wrote:

Regarding point 1, please contact your integrator. Regarding points 2 and 3, we can discuss with you here. Above, I indicated on what basis a TTN is created for the department.

Can we make it work as we expect? On the order page, we have a switch "Warehouse-Warehouse" and "Warehouse Doors" (TTN Block).
By default, Warehouse - Warehouse is there, since we have most shipments to departments. If we received a shipment to the address, then we get a TTN error and manually switch to Warehouse-Doors, and the manager will manually fill in the address (as in the video). It is also necessary that sending to the department starts working, after confirmation by viber by the client, and weight control, respectively.
24.06.2021, 13:02

Novosilny Viktor wrote:
On the order page, we have a switch "Warehouse-Warehouse" and "Warehouse Doors" (TTN Block).

Yes, you can make a setting in action so that the send type is taken from the data of the new mail block. Takes about an hour

Novosilny Viktor wrote:
It is also necessary that sending to the department starts working, after confirmation by viber by the client, and weight control, respectively.

Please contact your integrator with this question, I do not set up boxes
24.06.2021, 13:08

clack clack wrote:
Yes, you can make a setting in action so that the send type is taken from the data of the new mail block. Takes about an hour

Please do.
By TTN and viber confirmation, and I understood the integrator.
As for weight control - it's not clear, we just paid for this action and we expect it to work as part of our process, the action is already built into the process, but it does not work.
24.06.2021, 13:22

Decision will be on Tuesday
24.06.2021, 14:48

clack clack wrote:
Decision will be on Tuesday

Thanks, we're waiting.
24.06.2021, 15:22

Good afternoon, please let us know when it will be ready, we are looking forward to it. Thank you!
29.06.2021, 10:46

Good afternoon, please let us know when it will be ready, we are looking forward to it. Thank you!
02.07.2021, 14:17

Victor, good afternoon. Sorry for making you wait so long. Added the setting "If data about the department and city are not filled in the TTN Parameters block, try to find them by the process address" to the weight check action, enable it and try it on the test process.
02.07.2021, 18:00

Thank you, but what about targeted delivery. We have been manually sending to the address manually for 2 weeks already, I confirmed the hour of completion.
02.07.2021, 18:15

OneBox production
Premium partner
clack clack wrote:
Victor, good afternoon. Sorry for making you wait so long. Added the setting "If data about the department and city are not filled in the TTN Parameters block, try to find them by the process address" to the weight check action, enable it and try it on the test process.

Good afternoon, have we already earned targeted delivery? This is very critical.
05.07.2021, 11:47

Please pay attention to this issue, please make targeted delivery work. Thank you!
05.07.2021, 15:22

Good afternoon, have we already earned targeted delivery? This is very critical.
08.07.2021, 11:13

Good afternoon, the revision has been uploaded. A new type has appeared in the action in the "Send Type" setting, you need to select it and delete the second action of creating tn so that only one remains.
09.07.2021, 12:20

Good afternoon, the address manually earned. I confirm. The last nuance remains, it is not shipped when the user confirms the order via viber (to the department - it will be shipped in automatic mode). You promised to look, see the first topic.
09.07.2021, 14:56

09.07.2021, 15:04

if I am not mistaken, I did not promise to look, but indicated the cost of this service, since most likely this is an error in setting up a business process.
09.07.2021, 15:20

OneBox production wrote:
if I am not mistaken, I did not promise to look, but indicated the cost of this service, since most likely this is an error in setting up a business process.

I agreed, but did not receive an invoice. We have never had any problems with payment. Please take a look and submit an invoice. We want to get it back to normal, the sooner the better.
09.07.2021, 15:41

Added the setting "If the data in the TTN Parameters block is not yet filled in (no one has saved the order) trying to get the delivery address from the address of the process client", try enabling it and test the creation
09.07.2021, 16:19

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment