1b.app
Link copied -

UkrPoshta: you need to display the interface block with the fields "Package type" and "Departure type"

Tell me, I noticed that for the delivery service of Ukrposhta, it is in the process that the settings "Parcel type" (Warehouse-Warehouse, etc.) and "Departure type" (Ukrposhta express, etc.) are not displayed.
Now they are set only in the application, and not in the process itself. Can they be displayed in the interface block by analogy with Nova Poshta?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon. Do you want a block in which you will change it right in the order, or do you just need to display information without the possibility of changing it?
16.08.2022, 20:54
Original comment available on version: ru

Da Hong Pao
OneBox production wrote:
Good afternoon. Do you want a block in which you will change it right in the order, or do you just need to display information without the possibility of changing it?

Good afternoon!
The first option: in which this will change directly in the order / process, and it is desirable that this block works like a "universal block" where you can add fields or hide unnecessary ones.
These are the fields to display:
- "Package type" (Warehouse-Warehouse, etc.);
- "Type of departure" (Ukrposhta express, etc.);
- "Payer of delivery"
- "Return Shipping Payer"
17.08.2022, 11:32

This block will take 4 hours.
17.08.2022, 11:35

Da Hong Pao
OneBox production wrote:
This block will take 4 hours.

Thank you! I will think.
17.08.2022, 11:50

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment