1b.app
Link copied -

Discounts and discount cards

Нужен функционал скидок?
У нас есть готовый компонент для работы со скидками! Посмотреть компонент
https://vuuoksa-home.crm-onebox.com/
Good afternoon. We want to implement a system of discounts and discount cards on the site. What is the easiest way for us to do this?
I have already found the "Price level" field and I see that it is possible to set certain prices for each client.
And what about the cards, make additional fields where we can enter its numbers and availability?
Is there anything similar in CRM functionality?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Roman wrote:
I have already found the "Price level" field and I see that it is possible to set certain prices for each client.

For discounts, there are both "Price Levels" and "Discounts" directly.
You can assign both to a contact and to a contact group.

Roman wrote:
And what about the cards, make additional fields where we can enter its numbers and availability?
Is there anything similar in CRM functionality?

The default is no.
If the meaning of the "discount card" is to accrue a bonus / discount to the order (fixed size) - you can try using the "Coupons, promo codes, certificates" functionality - create a promo code that can be used several times - let the client enter this promo code when placing an order ( now I'm talking about the online store template connected to onebox, not third-party sites).
25.12.2020, 10:40
Original comment available on version: ru

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:

Roman wrote:

For discounts, there are both "Price Levels" and "Discounts" directly.
You can assign both to a contact and to a contact group.

Hello. Well, we can't do "Discounts" for a group of contacts directly.
What they were doing:
Created a group "Clients from 7000" (All contacts/Contact groups). In it, they indicated the "Discount" field and chose a 5% discount.
Next, we assigned one of the customers to this group and placed an order on his behalf. The order appeared in the section "All orders" /admin/customorder/order/774/ - but no discount was applied to the order.
I will describe 2 options, how we tried to create an order:
1 way through the CRM admin panel in the "Orders", "Add Order" section, select the product and specify the buyer (which is previously associated with the group that has a 5% discount). At the same time, this window has a "Discount" field with available options (screenshot in It is clear that we need to automatically assign a 5% discount to such a user, because he is already assigned to a group that should have a discount, so we leave this field unchanged.
As a result, the client does not have a discount in the order in the "Orders" section.
2 way - through the site. https://vuoksa-home.ru/ We leave an order for the selected fabric with a phone number that corresponds to a user from the group with a discount. But in the "Orders" section on the site, this order appears without discounts.
30.12.2020, 13:14

Roman wrote:
1 way through the CRM admin panel in the "Orders", "Add Order" section, select the product and specify the buyer (which is previously associated with the group that has a 5% discount). At the same time, this window has a "Discount" field with available options (screenshot in It is clear that we need to automatically assign a 5% discount to such a user, because he is already assigned to a group that should have a discount, so we leave this field unchanged.
As a result, the client does not have a discount in the order in the "Orders" section.

When creating in this way, only the direct discount specified by the client is taken into account.
But you can do otherwise - at the start stage of the order business process, add the action "Apply discount to process depending on contact groups".

Roman wrote:
2 way - through the site. https://vuoksa-home.ru/ We leave an order for the selected fabric with a phone number that corresponds to a user from the group with a discount. But in the "Orders" section on the site, this order appears without discounts.

Well, it's a third party service. Apparently, he passed the order - this is how he was created through the API (if you create through it).
30.12.2020, 14:30

Maxim, we managed to add the action "Apply a discount to the process depending on the contact groups" - the screen is in the attachment. Now, when adding an order through CRM for a user of the "Customers from 7000" group, the discount works.
And even when placing an order through the site using a phone number that is in our customer database and falls into the "Clients from 7000" group, the order also gets into CRM and a discount is applied to it.
Problems
1. The discount is cumulative. Those. if a customer from the "Customers over 7000" group makes an order for a product that we have a discount on (screen 2), then the discount for the product is summed up with the discount for the customer group. This is bad. We would like to avoid cumulative discounts. How can I do that?
2. When ordering through the site, we also have online payment, and in this case, there is no check for the presence of a phone number (entered when placing an order), respectively, payment is made for the amount without a discount. How would you advise to be in this case? Create a personal user account, and forbid unauthorized guests to pay online?
11.01.2021, 14:32

1. Try to look at the global system settings, there seemed to be similar settings ("Summarize product and process discounts", etc.)
In general, I would like to see an example of the process and see what it is about
2. It's the same here - was the contact created without a phone number? If an order is transferred via the API, make it so on your website that you cannot select online payment without specifying a phone number.
11.01.2021, 18:31

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment