1b.app
Link copied -

Loading order comments during import from Prestashop

Good afternoon. The problem is this. The integration and auto-import of orders from CMS Prestashop is set up, in general everything works fine, but the comments to the orders do not load. Example from admin panel . Perhaps, of course, I did not find a field in the list of orders or a block in the process, but I seem to have revised everything. Because this is a default and necessary functionality, I would like to be able to see comments in the box.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon. Unfortunately, there is no option to upload comments at the moment. Can be completed in 1 hour.
24.05.2021, 14:35
Original comment available on version: ru

Tell me what other options there are in terms of output in boxing. Can this be an additional field that can be displayed in the process interface or will it go to the comments feed by default?
09.06.2021, 13:27

By default, I planned to add process comments to the comments, since there may be not one but several comments.
09.06.2021, 14:04

Okay, this option is suitable, let's do it. Just be sure to keep in mind that there can be two comments for one order and you need to pull both . We have implemented the "do not call me back" option, which by default sends a comment with text and additionally there is a field in which the client can write his own text.
07.07.2021, 13:07

Good afternoon. Can you take on this task?
15.07.2021, 14:10

Good afternoon. Added checkbox to action. It looks for new comments from the last 100 orders and imports them into the process comments if they are not already there.
20.07.2021, 13:03

When I check the box and try to save it, after refreshing the page, it flies, I can’t check further because of this.
20.07.2021, 18:05

Everything works, thank you.
21.07.2021, 11:07

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment