1b.app
Link copied -

Glovo, Rocket

Интересует возможность интеграции с Glovo ?
Нужно подключить интеграцию с Raketa ?
Наши партнеры помогут вам в решении данного задания! Посмотреть список партнеров
Good afternoon, I would like to know how much the integration with Glovo and Raketa will cost?
And I would also like to know if you can integrate google maps to collect information about the institution (reviews, rating, comments)
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Daniel
Client wrote:
Good afternoon, I would like to know how much the integration with Glovo and Raketa will cost?

Good afternoon
what exactly to integrate? and I did not find any public documentation on glovo, you need to ask

Daniel
Client wrote:
And I would also like to know if you can integrate google maps to collect information about the institution (reviews, rating, comments)

Can you describe more precisely where you want to write it? in the company card?
11.02.2021, 09:46
Original comment available on version: ru

beat statistics every month from google maps in OneBox ( rate , review , comments)
12.02.2021, 13:00

Daniel
Client wrote:
beat statistics every month from google maps in OneBox ( rate , review , comments)

google does not provide this in the API as far as I can see from the documentation
12.02.2021, 14:28

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment