1b.app
Link copied -

Integration with I2CRM

Please specify:
1. The client wrote to us in direct, a task is created in Box, after which he asked us to upload a photo (JPEG file, for example), the employee sends it to the client not through Box, but immediately to Instagram. The question is whether these pictures will be displayed in the OneBox task in the dialogue with this client or in some other way?
Is it possible to work this out?
2. Is it possible to receive information in Boxing on the number of likes under the post, the number of comments?
If it doesn't exist, can it be improved? How many hours?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Timofeev Artem Olegovich wrote:
1. The client wrote to us in direct, a task is created in Box, after which he asked us to upload a photo (JPEG file, for example), the employee sends it to the client not through Box, but immediately to Instagram. The question is whether these pictures will be displayed in the OneBox task in the dialogue with this client or in some other way?
Is it possible to work this out?

I2CRM should send outgoing messages the same.
Well, as an action, it is added to the process as a comment if it is not there.

Timofeev Artem Olegovich wrote:
2. Is it possible to receive information in Boxing on the number of likes under the post, the number of comments?
If it doesn't exist, can it be improved? How many hours?

There is no such. Request information about such opportunities from I2CRM, and then draw up a TOR when they should be received and what to do with them.
15.01.2021, 17:10
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment