1b.app
Link copied -

finalize integration with Viber (search for a contact by value from the "context" parameter)

please edit
evaluation https://crm-onebox.com/ru/support/integration-with-onebox/3772-otsenit-dorabotku...
TK from the assessment:
in Viber integration settings
finalize
tick
"search for a process client or a chat client by oneboxid from the value of the "context" parameter of a Viber message"
when this checkbox is enabled,
parse the viber message, get the value of the "context" parameter from it and search for it in the contact database,
if the value in the "context" field is set and is a number and it was possible to find a contact in the box database using it, then set the found contact by the process client and the chat client and assign it a viber identifier. do not create a new contact.
if the parameter value is NOT set or the contact could not be found in the database, then create a new contact as usual
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

why duplicate post? what a terrible habit
30.11.2020, 16:18
Original comment available on version: ru

Перегиняк Александр
Oneboxconsulting (интегратор)

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:

you often do not respond to counter comments from tasks for which something has already been answered, but react normally to new ones. If you develop some kind of rule or somehow set up the functionality that will react to counter comments on answered tasks, then I will be the first to stop creating new tasks. I have no interest in duplicating them, it's all out of desperation.
30.11.2020, 19:44

Pereginyak Alexander
Oneboxconsulting (integrator) wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:

you often do not respond to counter comments from tasks for which something has already been answered, but react normally to new ones. If you develop some kind of rule or somehow set up the functionality that will react to counter comments on answered tasks, then I will be the first to stop creating new tasks. I have no interest in duplicating them, it's all out of desperation.

if you keep duplicating tasks for no reason, I will ban you.
You didn't even try to write an answer there saying that you were billing
01.12.2020, 09:48

Перегиняк Александр

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:
if you keep duplicating tasks for no reason, I will ban you.

this is cruel and unfair.
it is better to display a block with the rules "how to set tasks" in the form for creating a task from the forum
- bugs
- estimates
- how to move from assessment to revision
- consultations
you had it in the task setting interface for your employees.
then I think that such misunderstandings will certainly come to naught.
and with regard to duplication of tasks, I also have the following logic: I set the task for assessment - you gave an assessment - the task is completed, the appeal is closed. I decided to launch the revision into work - I set a new task for revision according to the assessment. you will make the revision - the task will be closed. as for me, everything is quite logical, but you apparently have a different algorithm of work, which I don’t know anything about.
01.12.2020, 09:56

Перегиняк Александр

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:

Motivation described in the previous comment.
in the task with the assessment requested an invoice. This task, if it is not needed, let's close it.
01.12.2020, 10:01

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment