1b.app
Link copied -

Evaluate the refinement of integration with Kaspi.kz

1) Upload order status
Improve the automatic action at the stage of the business process "Kaspi.kz/Change order status"
https://kaspi.kz/merchantcabinet/support/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=917615#id-... description for KaspiStore sellers-Changing order status
- You need the ability to select the status of the order that you want to transfer. List of statuses https://prnt.sc/v6fyei
- And for the cancellation status - send an additional reason for the cancellation and a comment, make a choice of an additional field of the process from which the value will be taken. By default, we do a check - if the additional process field corresponds to one of the values: Buyer refused, Failed to reach the buyer, Out of stock; then we make a substitution and send: BUYER_CANCELATION_BY_MERCHANT, BUYER_NOT_REACHABLE, MERCHANT_OUT_OF_STOCK; respectively.
We show the selection of additional fields for cancellation only if this status is selected in the drop-down list.
2) Receipt of the order inv
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Hey
1.6h
2. Get a list of orders and insert some value in the additional field 4h. According to "additionally, in the list of all orders, invoices must be printed in bulk." didn't understand what you need
3. It will take about 20 hours to import with all the specified settings
27.10.2020, 18:39
Original comment available on version: ru

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
2. Get a list of orders and insert some value in the additional field 4h. According to "additionally, in the list of all orders, invoices must be printed in bulk." didn't understand what you need

to the new mail https://prnt.sc/v88tkm
27.10.2020, 23:57

do they store the ttn number of the new mail in this field?
28.10.2020, 11:00

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
do they store the ttn number of the new mail in this field?

No, we need to get a link from the service, this is point 2, there may be a different delivery service, but they give a specific link to print
28.10.2020, 12:18

And when you poke in the bulk changes panel, do you want to open these links? There will be as many of them as the orders themselves are selected, it seems to me that this is generally inconvenient
28.10.2020, 12:25

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
I'm trying to figure out what delivery service will be.
The option that you wrote in different tabs is terrible. At a minimum, you need to display in one tab, as now we have different document templates that are displayed in one tab.
Now it looks like this https://prnt.sc/v9q752
30.10.2020, 01:14

Sukhanitsky Andrey Vladimirovich
Employee wrote:
No, we need to get a link from the service

Can you tell me the technology by which you select 20 processes and show 20 different links in one tab?
If there is a ttn number, ok - no problem. Then you will display the basic functionality. If the link is, then I won’t open X links for you in one tab
30.10.2020, 12:59

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:

Sukhanitsky Andrey Vladimirovich
Employee wrote:
No, we need to get a link from the service

Can you tell me the technology by which you select 20 processes and show 20 different links in one tab?
If there is a ttn number, ok - no problem. Then you will display the basic functionality. If the link is, then I won’t open X links for you in one tab

ok, different tabs will do, how much refinement, this is according to point 2
30.10.2020, 15:26

You need to make a separate block in bulk changes, which will take a list of values from additional fields and open the links that are stored there. Takes 2h
30.10.2020, 15:42

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment