1b.app
Link copied -

Saving filters fly away

for example, in the led section, I choose a display method, I use it during the day, but with a certain periodicity this method independently changes to others, mainly on the display table.
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

This happens because when you change the display method to some of the other pages, the box "remembers" the display method and uses it to show all your processes of the "Lead" type. Those. on your "Lead" page, the display method will change if you open the same page with a different method in a different tab throughout the day.
16.02.2023, 21:28
Original comment available on version: ru

Шугайло Мар'яна
ТОРГОБОРУД начальник відділу зі збуту
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you
Thank you for the answer, but the fact is that there are several fixed windows, between which I switch and on a permanent basis, exactly this type of display is fixed there. And since the page is not updated by itself, when I go to each of them, I update the page and from the SRM view it changes to a table view, and in the other window it remains the same (SRM). Therefore, maybe you can suggest some other options for solving the problem?
17.02.2023, 09:08
Original comment available on version: ua

Yes, you just need to initially open the link with the desired display style. How to do it: go to the list of leads, click on the desired display method. You open a link with the ending ?type=order&mode=list (or other). Keep this link for yourself. Same thing with the second display method. Now, when you refresh the page, you will immediately have a link with mode=ХХХХ, which makes it clear to the box that it is on this page that you want to see exactly the list/table/calendar. To make it more convenient, you can also put the links application to immediately display the necessary links on the desktop.
17.02.2023, 11:14
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment