1b.app
Link copied -

"Value in payment_method column in opencart" are the same, but "Payment method in OneBox" are different

Answers:

Hello, purely technically, no one forbids you to insert the same names, if you are talking about it
19.02.2021, 12:21
Original comment available on version: ru

I see that technically no one forbids. This is considered correct and there is no error?
If the client pays using the Bankas pārskaitījums (priekšapmaksa pēc rēķina saņemšanas e-pastā) method, what payment method will be considered in the https://prnt.sc/100qo8r box?
19.02.2021, 12:58

If I have a question/problem, is there someone who can get to the bottom of the problem and solve it? I'm not asking you to solve the problem for thanks, but is it possible to delve into it first? We have invested so much money in boxing and now there is no one to turn to even for help. Just class! The forum has not yet been able to help any of my questions - all the answers are "about nothing" and not a single one in the case to be useful!
19.02.2021, 13:11

Sklyarov Alexander
Client wrote:
I see that technically no one forbids. This is considered correct and there is no error?

no, this is not a mistake.

Sklyarov Alexander
Client wrote:
If the client pays using the Bankas pārskaitījums (priekšapmaksa pēc rēķina saņemšanas e-pastā) method, what payment method will be considered in the https://prnt.sc/100qo8r box?

the last one on the list

Sklyarov Alexander
Client wrote:
If I have a question/problem, is there someone who can get to the bottom of the problem and solve it? I'm not asking you to solve the problem for thanks, but is it possible to delve into it first? We have invested so much money in boxing and now there is no one to turn to even for help. Just class! The forum has not yet been able to help any of my questions - all the answers are "about nothing" and not a single one in the case to be useful!

Sorry, I do not understand the essence of your claims. You asked a question and got a clear answer an hour later. What is the problem? How else can I help you besides my answers?
19.02.2021, 15:27

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment