1b.app
Link copied -

Fixing the hour at the stage

Good day.
Estimate, be kind, skilki bude koshtuvat dopratsyuvannya fixation hour at the stage. As explained by the retailer, OneBox fixes the entire period of the "life of the business process", from creation to completion. It is necessary for us to be able to secure the manager's work schedule (working years, days off), which is indicated by the employee in the card.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Hello.
It is not entirely clear what needs to be done and what result to get - can you clarify with an example?
OneBox records both the creation/closing date of the process and the transitions to the stages of the business process.
12.01.2021, 14:52
Original comment available on version: ru

OneBox fixes the entire time interval, from closing to the close of the process. We need mothers of real shows, skilki the manager spends an hour on the process. If the manager has a weekend or a non-working hour (as indicated in the special card), then the wine does not actually work on it, but the hour is still fixed.
12.01.2021, 15:38

Evgen Popok wrote:
We need mother real shows, skilki manager spends an hour on the process

You can set up a recording of the elapsed time between 2 stages using the "Start the countdown" and "End the countdown" actions - and get the real time between the transition to the initial stage of work and the final one.
Well, then somehow if you need to analyze this information - specify it.
12.01.2021, 15:47

I would like to automate the process as much as possible.
Ideally, we would like mothers to have a working schedule for "organization" / "viddila" / "group osib" . It’s fast (for example, Mon-Fri 09:00-20:00, Sat 10:00-18:00), so it’s off (the hour before the saints is short, the sovereign days are thin). If the system marveled at the whole schedule and if the task is to come at the "non-working hour" (after 20:00 or a week), then don't waste your time, if the task is not guilty.
A folding option is to secure the schedule of the in-line collection. If you want to change, then sum up the treatment of an hour of dermal care, healing personal graphics.
13.01.2021, 18:21

You can set up work schedules for employees anyway.
And to fix the time spent - you need to introduce the concept of fixing it (I indicated 2 actions above).
And then to the right place (either in the process, or somewhere else) - display the amount of time spent.
If you have a more extensive technical specification for the required functionality, I recommend that you apply for an integrator service https://crm-onebox.com/ru/integrators/
15.01.2021, 15:58

Solution, like Wee was propagated, using a manual manager for the skin process. Tell me, be kind, I correctly understand that OneBox retailers cannot add the functionality of automatic fixing for us for an hour? Why can only third-party integrators work?
Dyakuyu.
15.01.2021, 16:21

Evgen Popok wrote:
Solution, like Wee was propagated, using a manual manager for the skin process.

Well, if we fully understand why and where you need to record the time spent, etc. - perhaps we would offer you a specific solution.
And since your request looks like a need to develop a business process that must somehow work, while fixing the time spent at some point and doing something with it further - all this needs to be specified and time should be spent on discussions, developments TK and settings - for this there are integrators.
Perhaps someone else in this topic will tell you a ready-made solution for setting up your business process, but this is a matter of chance ..

Evgen Popok wrote:
Tell me, be kind, I correctly understand that OneBox retailers cannot add the functionality of automatic fixing for us for an hour? Why can only third-party integrators work?

They can, if you form a minimum TOR, which will consist of a specific requirement - for example, "we need an AAA setting in action, so that instead of such logic there is such a logic here."
But in this case, I see only a hypothetical result, and not a description of the entire scope of the required functionality.
This is exactly what integrators are needed for - they, together with you, figure out what you need to the fullest, form technical specifications, evaluate and implement it through developers. They call it "Introduction".
The developer, if desired, can also act as an integrator https://crm-onebox.com/en/integrators/
15.01.2021, 16:32

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment