1b.app
Link copied -

Action created task after 9 minutes

Here is the event https://baza.cn.ua/admin/shop/report/event/?evtype=&direction=&sourceid=... =%D0%9F%D0%BE%D1%81%D1%82%D1%83%D0%BF%D0%B8%D0%BB+%D0%B7%D0%B0%D0%BA%D0%B0% D0%B7+%E2%84%96+492646631&content=&durationfrom=&durationto=&line=&filtercontactid%5B%5D=&page=&mailbox=
Indicates that the event entered at "today, 09:29"
Here is the process https://baza.cn.ua/admin/customorder/issue/30516/edit/
Which is created by minute action https://baza.cn.ua/admin/auto/action/minute/edit/
Process creation date "Created 2020-12-14 09:38:08"
Why the task was created already in 9 minutes?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon. Unfortunately, if you load a minute cron with different actions, send a lot of emails, run a price recalculation action, or something else, then crons can run for several minutes instead of ten seconds. Also, as far as I remember, the time of event creation is not the time when it got into the system, but the time when the letter appeared in the mailer, from here there is an additional "delay". As far as I know, such delays are rare. If this is critical for you, we can find out for what reason there was a delay in one or another action for several hours of refinement and try to eliminate it.
14.12.2020, 12:25
Original comment available on version: ru

Куприян Владислав Валерьевич
Baza.cn.ua / Integrator (FOP Kupriyan)
1. The krone was not loaded, worked quickly
2. If "as far as I remember, the time when the event was created is not the time when it entered the system, but the time when the letter appeared in the mailer, from here there is an additional "delay"" then why was this done, this is misleading, you can somewhere - then show the real date when the letter got into the system?
14.12.2020, 15:10

1. Do I understand correctly that while the event and the task were being created, did you check the situation with cron once a minute?
2. For example, you connect new mail and parse events for 10 years from it, do you suggest writing everything with the current date?) The same with calls and other things.
14.12.2020, 15:49

Куприян Владислав Валерьевич
Baza.cn.ua / Integrator (FOP Kupriyan)

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
1. Do I understand correctly that while the event and the task were being created, did you check the situation with cron once a minute?
2. For example, you connect new mail and parse events for 10 years from it, do you suggest writing everything with the current date?) The same with calls and other things.

1. No, but I periodically look and there are no large loads, the minute works out stably in 1-2 minutes
2. I propose to write 2 dates, one date when the event was added to the box, the second when the letter got into the mailer
14.12.2020, 15:56

When viewing letters, there will be 2 dates. Takes 3 hours.
14.12.2020, 17:33

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment