1b.app
Link copied -

When trying to create a contact using the api method api/contact-add/json/ received a response [code] => 302

Good afternoon.
https://crm.hlr.ua:50443/
When trying to create a contact via api using the api/contact-add/json/ method, the response was [code] => 302
Send a request from Box with the process action Pass the process to the API
dispatch time [2022-10-05 15:38:06]
Please advise what is the reason
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

302 error code means that the server where you are knocking has been moved (roughly speaking, you are being redirected to another location). You probably did not specify port 50443, which is in the request
07.10.2022, 10:08
Original comment available on version: ru

bu
OneBox production wrote:
302 error code means that the server where you are knocking has been moved (roughly speaking, you are being redirected to another location). You probably did not specify port 50443, which is in the request

Yes, I read about the error code, but I did not understand the reasons. Thanks for the info about the code, I don’t indicate it, since all the employees work from the office .. but now I understand the reason, thanks
07.10.2022, 14:30
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment