1b.app
Link copied -

Do not follow the procedures when making a virtual payment?

Good afternoon. In the process, the payment is being made Make the payment (launching the procedure), fixing the payment , then the payment is virtual. At the same time, procedures can be launched that should be done when making a payment, but the stench can not be done. Tse bug? What virtual payment does not start the procedure for making a payment?
On the basis of a real process https://crm.ohrana.ua/admin/customorder/zakaz-klienta/2979171/edit/
Virtual payment made 2022-09-09 14:55:42
I will add that when making a real payment - everything is ok
Please reread. Dyakuyu
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon. You didn't set up the procedure correctly. If you select "when making a payment", then only "On click" actions are triggered. Actions to save are triggered by the idea of any save order. In your case, they are twitching either due to the transition to the stage or due to the fact that after the real payment, the order payment amount is recalculated, and after the virtual one, probably not. As far as I can see, this procedure does not work directly after the payment is made.
13.09.2022, 17:27
Original comment available on version: ru

hmm... the fact is that when adding actions on click, there is no choice when the procedure is triggered, unlike adding when editing
That is why I always added actions that should work when adding a payment
I just added click actions to the same procedure https://crm.ohrana.ua/admin/shop/workflow/16/procedure/100/?status=0 , made three virtual payments here https://crm.ohrana. ua/admin/customorder/type/2976947/edit/ and nothing, both actions did not work (the second action was disabled, since the procedure is working). on this process you can try . To make a virtual payment fill in Pay with bonuses and click make a payment
13.09.2022, 18:39

and further
When adding actions on click - in actions on save automatically The method of triggering the procedure changes to "At any change in the process"
attach video
13.09.2022, 19:01

Perhaps I was wrong. On os, it's just click and save actions on the same page.
13.09.2022, 19:11

bu
OneBox production wrote:
Perhaps I was wrong. On os, it's just click and save actions on the same page.

ok, no problem, but please check why it does not work when making a virtual payment?
13.09.2022, 22:20

The procedures for making a payment are launched when the Paid? field is changed. Please check
If yes - ok, just change the settings for such situations. But I'm waiting for an answer so as not to produce unnecessary settings in vain
16.09.2022, 17:21

Please, if possible, answer the above question for understanding for the future, I assume that this is how it works while I change the settings
06.10.2022, 12:45

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment