1b.app
Link copied -

Edit order: Show an image of the first item in the order in the order list

META
Show the image of the first product in the promotion list, like on the screen 1210
How to try to implement:
Step 1: Copy the product field to the additional process product field
at once it is not possible to select the system field for the product Image, to copy it from the additional field for the product to the process: Image.pp with file type
2. Action: Copy the value of the additional field of the process product to the additional field of the process
I will copy the appendix field to the process product: Image.pp from the appendix field to the process: Image.bp
In this way, I could add a column in the table to the list Image.
The image is due to the mother such a rozmіr in pixels, as we see it when looking at the products in the list.
I ask you to give an assessment of the price of the item, point by point, so that the description can be implemented.
Original question is available on version: ru Вячеслав Легеза

Answers:

1. 2h
2. I did not understand what to evaluate. Try now to insert a photo in the additional field of the order and see what will be in the list
19.07.2022, 20:18
Original comment available on version: ru

Легеза Вячеслав iCOLOR OneBox
ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license

anonymous hamster
OneBox production wrote:
2. I did not understand what to evaluate. Try now to insert a photo in the additional field of the order and see what will be in the list

here https://crm.smartid.com.ua/36340/
axis
19.07.2022, 20:25
Вячеслав Легеза Original comment available on version: ru

Or maybe just display the Products column in the list of orders and set up the display of the image there
It will look like this
Configured here
19.07.2022, 21:22
Original comment available on version: ru

Легеза Вячеслав iCOLOR OneBox
ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license

Bushuev Svyatoslav Yurievich
Named License wrote:
Or maybe just display the Products column in the list of orders and set up the display of the image there

garne yake solution :)
I will ask the Client at once, what is the best option
19.07.2022, 22:03
Вячеслав Легеза Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment