1b.app
Link copied -

When you click on the cart in the Search for a product block, adding the product to the order occurs only on the second attempt

Good afternoon!
We have a problem with the Search for a product in the order block, when you click on the basket to add a product to the order, the product is not added, when you click again after a few seconds, two products are added at once, the problem is repeated in different offices by different managers on different devices
I add a video, done already with a second click, that is, you can only see the addition of two products at once. Unfortunately, it is not possible to remove even the first click.
Any ideas what might be affecting? Can you fix it?
The process on which you can test https://crm.ohrana.ua/admin/customorder/zakaz-klienta/1626404/edit/
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Any ideas what might be affecting?

You sent a request to add - it has not yet had time to work out (some kind of automation, for example, after adding) - you click again - a second request is sent - both finalize and add 2 products.
01.09.2021, 15:25
Original comment available on version: ru

Maxim, to check after the first click, we waited 15 seconds and the product was not added, and only after the second click two were added
02.09.2021, 09:27

Can you clarify with which product the problem is and under which user?
because I'm trying the product (indicated in the screenshot) - it works instantly (in half a second, timings in the screenshot)
02.09.2021, 12:57

02.09.2021, 13:18

ok thanks, we're following
03.09.2021, 11:55

I close for now, because I can’t create new tasks, we continue to check
07.09.2021, 09:26

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment