1b.app
Link copied -

OS Product Table

Faced the problem of limiting the display of columns in the product table.
I go to the interface settings ---- product settings, select "Additional conditions for displaying columns" at the top and I see two conditions, the condition for the additional field and for the product, neither the first nor the second is suitable.
Further, at the bottom right, I found the inscription "Setting the display prohibition:" but immediately below it is "Prohibition of editing for:" that is, there is no option to configure the prohibition of the display of columns.
Can you please tell me how to hide the standard columns (price, availability, code, etc.) for certain employees?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Andrey wrote:
Can you please tell me how to hide the standard columns (price, availability, code, etc.) for certain employees?

No, there is no such possibility - just disable editing.
01.09.2021, 15:45
Original comment available on version: ru

Can this be improved somehow?
01.09.2021, 16:49

Andrey wrote:
Can this be improved somehow?

If you implement this as a multi-setting in the correspondence "roles - employees - which columns to hide" - such a refinement will take about 3 hours
02.09.2021, 11:46

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment