1b.app
Link copied -

How can I answer those support from the box (TP mail comes with a prefix)

Letters from the outlet come from the mailbox support@rozetka.zendesk.com
But when you answer in Google, the real box for the answer is indicated there
For example "support+id2603550@rozetka.zendesk.com" (screenshot)
But when you answer from boxing, the answer gives you to write only to support@rozetka.zendesk.com
As a result, the letter does not reach the desired addressee.
Example of emails in the box https://baza.cn.ua/admin/shop/report/event/?evtype=&direction=&sourceid=... =&subject=&content=620159&durationfrom=&durationto=&line=&filtercontactid%5B%5D=3&page=&mailbox=
1. How can I make sure that a letter is sent from the box to the correct mail with the prefix ?
2. Boxing does not delay attachments by letters from the socket
Here is the task in box https://baza.cn.ua/admin/customorder/issue/35447/edit/
Created based on parser event
T
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Kupriyan Vladislav Valerievich wrote:
1. How can I make sure that a letter is sent from the box to the correct mail with the prefix ?

The only option that I can offer is to make the setting for integration with IMAP so that the sender of the letter takes not from the From header, but from the Reply-To header. Then in the event in the sender mail will be needed. This revision will take 2 hours.

2. Boxing does not delay attachments by letters from the socket
Here is the task in box https://baza.cn.ua/admin/customorder/issue/35447/edit/
Created based on parser event
There is an attachment in the mail, but not in the box, why?

To answer this question, it is necessary to test the parsing of a particular letter in manual mode.
This testing will be carried out within a few days, after which you will be provided with an answer.
18.02.2021, 16:10
Original comment available on version: ru

Куприян Владислав Валерьевич
Baza.cn.ua / Integrator (FOP Kupriyan)

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:
The only option that I can offer is to make the setting for integration with IMAP so that the sender of the letter takes not from the From header, but from the Reply-To header. Then in the event in the sender mail will be needed. This revision will take 2 hours.

It's a pity, it turns out now it's impossible to use OneBox as a full-fledged mailer
And if you do a revision, then I suppose that therefore problems with other letters may begin

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:
To answer this question, it is necessary to test the parsing of a particular letter in manual mode.
This testing will be carried out within a few days, after which you will be provided with an answer.

Ok I'm looking forward to testing.
Please note that almost all letters from the outlet, and maybe all that have an attachment, attachments do not enter the box for them, that is, this is not a problem of one letter
18.02.2021, 16:55

Please note that almost all letters from the outlet, and maybe all that have an attachment, attachments do not enter the box for them, that is, this is not a problem of one letter

Not for everyone - here is an example of an event with attachments https://baza.cn.ua/admin/shop/event/44720/
But I saw the same problem that I had earlier in a similar topic - you have some folders in / media / have a group under root - this means that cron was run manually as root. And this problem has not been fixed.
I remember that you pointed out that allegedly "our inexperienced employees did this" - unlike you - our "inexperienced employees" do not have SSH access to client servers, everyone else has clearly from the user under which they work onebox.
And I immediately warn you - we will not "throw sticks" at each other "who is to blame." At least I won't react to it.
If there are 2 solutions:
1. You change the owner and group of subfolders in the folder (to those under which onebox works) /media/ using the system administrator who maintains your server
2. We will provide you with a solution by means of our regular system administrator - it will be at the cost of 1 hour of revision.
PS: "tell me what to do - I'll do it myself" - this is also practically providing a solution.
18.02.2021, 19:24

Куприян Владислав Валерьевич
Baza.cn.ua / Integrator (FOP Kupriyan)

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:
Not for everyone - here is an example of an event with attachments https://baza.cn.ua/admin/shop/event/44720/

1. Yes, not for everyone, pictures (screenshots) go into the box, but Excel files don’t go in, why does it happen and why does it come out only essentially from one user (Rozetka support@rozetka.zendesk.com)?
2. Do I understand correctly that you need to write a command like this "sudo chown -R user:group /media/" ?
19.02.2021, 08:20

1. Yes, not for everyone, pictures (screenshots) go into the box, but Excel files don’t go in, why does it happen and why does it come out only essentially from one user (Rozetka support@rozetka.zendesk.com)?

not the fact that this is only with 1 user, the problem was previously observed with others

2. Do I understand correctly that you need to write a command like this "sudo chown -R user:group /media/" ?

I will not advise which commands need to be executed for a simple reason - so that later I will not be held responsible for this if someone does something wrong.
The only thing I can say is that the direction of thought is correct.
19.02.2021, 10:52

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment