1b.app
Link copied -

503 error when creating TTN Nova Poshta

Возникают ошибки при создании ТТН?
Есть сложности с логистическими сервисами?
Вы всегда можете создать топик на нашем форуме и там описать сложившиеся сложности. Создать топик на форуме
Good afternoon!
I can’t understand why, but in my box (https://our-store.com.ua/) I periodically get a 503 error (https://prnt.sc/xd4ruj) when generating TTN for new mail. We form TTN for mass actions as follows - https://i.imgur.com/xCTnKKM.jpg. The box takes a very long time to load, then gives an error, and after that the orders remain in the same status (Assembly of NP), but for some orders TTN have already been created.
Tried to find it, but nothing happens. You are my last hope :)
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

When you switch XXX processes with a mass action, box may not have enough time to send all requests to the new mail api, because the information for each order must first be collected and then sent via api to np and the browser breaks the connection to the server. For each order, such a request is not one, but about 3-4 pieces in the action of creating tn, even if they work in half a second, on 100 orders it is already several minutes. There are several things you can do here:
1. Change the server settings so that the browser waits for requests to be executed - 1h sysadmin settings.
2. Do not switch massively large batches of processes.
ps The TTNs themselves are created, because requests for some processes have already been sent to the mail, but the TTN numbers are not inserted into the box, because this happens only at the end of mass processing. actions and closing the transaction in the database.
21.01.2021, 13:41
Original comment available on version: ru

Bodyako Dmitry
dev wrote:
When you switch XXX processes with a mass action, box may not have enough time to send all requests to the new mail api, because the information for each order must first be collected and then sent via api to np and the browser breaks the connection to the server. For each order, such a request is not one, but about 3-4 pieces in the action of creating tn, even if they work in half a second, on 100 orders it is already several minutes. There are several things you can do here:
1. Change the server settings so that the browser waits for requests to be executed - 1h sysadmin settings.
2. Do not switch massively large batches of processes.
ps The TTNs themselves are created, because requests for some processes have already been sent to the mail, but the TTN numbers are not inserted into the box, because this happens only at the end of mass processing. actions and closing the transaction in the database.

Dmitry,
Thank you for your reply. There are counter questions:
1) If I pay for this service and this situation appears again. What in such cases?
2) What you wrote is more than understandable and logical, but then I can’t understand one nuance that arose, namely: it happened that with 60 orders everything worked perfectly, but with 20 everything hung. Is this normal?
21.01.2021, 13:59

1. It all depends on how many processes you choose to send. Here, not everything depends on us. For example, if you want to add another 700 actions to the stage of creating a TTN, then it is logical that they will not work under any limits. Those. in this case, you are guaranteed only work at the moment with a reasonable number of switched processes (I think up to 100-150 can be done)
2. How fast the server switches the process to the stage in your case may depend on its load, the speed of the Internet on the server, the speed of New Mail's response to requests in the api. Therefore, it is quite normal that if, for example, the speed of responses to requests sags, then you can switch processes to the stage in the box in the same period of time less.
21.01.2021, 14:04

Bodyako Dmitry
dev wrote:
1. It all depends on how many processes you choose to send. Here, not everything depends on us. For example, if you want to add another 700 actions to the stage of creating a TTN, then it is logical that they will not work under any limits. Those. in this case, you are guaranteed only work at the moment with a reasonable number of switched processes (I think up to 100-150 can be done)
2. How fast the server switches the process to the stage in your case may depend on its load, the speed of the Internet on the server, the speed of New Mail's response to requests in the api. Therefore, it is quite normal that if, for example, the speed of responses to requests sags, then you can switch processes to the stage in the box in the same period of time less.

Understood. Thanks for the detailed answer.
Submit an invoice.
21.01.2021, 14:07

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment