1b.app
Link copied -

Failed to transfer product from one PSU to another

There is a BP customer order with the number 19619 and a subordinate BP Assembly on it, and there is a problem.
There is an action that adds goods to the bp assembly, then there is a perfect action that removes goods from the assembly at night and re-adds goods from the order. I look at the history, so it seems like it deleted everything correctly, added it too .. So how does the assembly in the end not match the order?
There are some goods in BP 19619, and a completely different product in the assembly. Help me figure out how he got there.
Assembly:
https://nutfarine.crm-onebox.com/admin/customorder/assembly/19622/edit/
Order:
https://nutfarine.crm-onebox.com/admin/customorder/order/19619/edit/
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon. Please add a new order and do the same operations in it, if everything is correct, then the one who collected or added the goods with his hands / changed his passport / did something else wrong. https://nutfarine.crm-onebox.com/admin/shop/storage/motion/19461/?productid= judging by the first production, the order was immediately not almond flour, but something else
29.04.2021, 15:32
Original comment available on version: ru

So the fact of the matter is, according to the first production, everything is correct, almond flour did not get there because it is not involved in production, but is immediately shipped from the warehouse as is. And the goods in fact in the order are correct. This is what the client ordered. And the second production added another product (psyllium) because the manager made changes. But why does code 44 get into the assembly - which was not in the order either the first time or the second. Mystery
29.04.2021, 16:45

The passport has nothing to do with it, it does not affect the addition of goods to the assembly. The goods are transferred to the assembly according to the codes, as I understand it from the tabular part of the order. And the answer "something else did wrong" is not an answer. You need to understand what happened in order to avoid such mistakes. Since the client, in fact, received products that cost more than his order, and the costs of new mail fall, and the reputation of the company deteriorates.
29.04.2021, 16:47

According to the order history, code 44 does not appear anywhere .. But somehow it got into the assembly?
29.04.2021, 16:50

The problem is that anyone other than you has no idea what's going on in your bp. Those. I don’t even understand how you create processes, on what basis products are added to which assemblies, and so on.
29.04.2021, 17:04

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment