1b.app
Link copied -

Interface improvements

Есть предложение по возможному улучшению системы?
Создайте топик на нашем форуме и там опишите все - мы с радостью рассмотрим! Создать топик на форуме
Or I didn’t find or the opportunity to massively set the working time was gone, you need to set the From and To time in the general list for each day. the ability to set a schedule for Roli basic or copy a schedule or a more convenient form for 1-3 months, for example, put down a work schedule would greatly facilitate these works.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

https://vmk.crm-onebox.com/app/worktime/timesheet/
You can enter the shift generation of the work schedule by filtering the required date interval in the filters (for example, 1-3 months) and specify the work schedule that will be generated for the desired user.
For example, you can choose:
- date interval 01.08-31.10
- date of the first shift 02.08
- work schedule 5/2
- working hours 09:00-18:00
And a chart will be generated for the specified user according to the specified settings for the specified date period.
23.08.2021, 12:41
Original comment available on version: ru

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:
https://vmk.crm-onebox.com/app/worktime/timesheet/
You can enter the shift generation of the work schedule by filtering the required date interval in the filters (for example, 1-3 months) and specify the work schedule that will be generated for the desired user.
For example, you can choose:
- date interval 01.08-31.10
- date of the first shift 02.08
- work schedule 5/2
- working hours 09:00-18:00
And a chart will be generated for the specified user according to the specified settings for the specified date period.

I'm already tired of experimenting with it. I need to specify to employees all working days only at different times is different.
I don’t put down for the weekend, I fill everything. this is some nonsense. what's wrong . I indicate 7/0, I fill in the time for weekdays and weekends, and it does not set me for the weekend. Do you have instructions or videos? did not find the logic of the setting. 30 minutes pass with filling options
23.08.2021, 13:08

Tarovik Dmitry Nikolaevich wrote:
I indicate 7/0 I fill in the time for weekdays and weekends and it does not set me for the weekend

show an example of a completed - screenshot
23.08.2021, 13:16

Commentary is available in ru and not yet translated to the current language.
23.08.2021, 13:59

Made changes to the algorithms. Check now - allows you to generate a 7/0 schedule with different weekday/weekend working hours.
23.08.2021, 14:33

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment