1b.app
Link copied -

Minute kroner lay down

Minute Cron does not work.
server turned off/on
before that, I tested a problem with a non-working mass action on products for which a support ticket was created
https://vmk.crm-onebox.com/151660/
I don't know how to sneeze the crowns
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon.
Minute cron works.
08.08.2021, 23:05
Original comment available on version: ru

lay down again
almost sure that again due to the action of the mass change of the additional field of the product.
in fact, boxing has become slower after the update, everything works longer than usual and often lags
09.08.2021, 20:36

Good afternoon.
Now cron is working.
Detailed information about cron-minute Work time: 51.91 s

Tarovik Dmitry Nikolaevich wrote:
almost sure that again due to the action of the mass change of the additional field of the product.

On your project cron works. Everything you have planned will take more than 1 minute to complete.
Minute cron - runs every minute or after the end of the previous one.
09.08.2021, 22:56

Tasun Sergey Vladimirovich
OneBox production wrote:
Good afternoon.
Now cron is working.
Detailed information about cron-minute Work time: 51.91 s

On your project cron works. Everything you have planned will take more than 1 minute to complete.
Minute cron - runs every minute or after the end of the previous one.

yes, that time it did not work for about 29-30 minutes, the usual task loaded the system so that it worked, judging from the server schedule, in a gap. which I did not see on the previous OS
13.08.2021, 22:44

and again minute cron at 15:00
19.08.2021, 15:06

is the load on the server at this moment. I created a task to evaluate the current server and recommendations whether it pulls or not and I need another one, but the manager never gave me an answer
19.08.2021, 15:13

and again minute CZK at 15:00

When the cron finished running, did you see what the cron was doing?
If you click on "Details" you can see the 5 longest actions.
19.08.2021, 17:46

You are actively uploading images. Very soon you will run out of space on the server.
In 40 minutes, your free space has changed from ~2 GB to 800M
19.08.2021, 17:49

is the load on the server at that moment. I created a task to evaluate the current server and recommendations whether it pulls or not and I need another one, but the manager never gave me an answer

In principle, the performance of your server should be enough.
To make recommendations, you need to clearly understand what is happening. What causes stress, under what conditions it manifests itself.
19.08.2021, 17:53

during mass actions with products, so that a lot of actions go through and additional fields are calculated, a lot of actions go through, and the system kicks when I need everything to be recalculated. Earlier in the past, the system didn’t kick like that in boxing, I don’t remember this
19.08.2021, 20:19

I asked you a question, you can answer it

When the cron finished running, did you see what the cron was doing?

I also warned you that the server is running out of disk space.
If we weren't looking at your server at that time, your system would be down by now.
You claim that the load arose due to mass actions with products.
What is your assertion based on?
I do not see this, but I see that in the morning the server ran out of memory and the system kernel restarted the database service.
Aug 19 10:03:26 vmk kernel: Out of memory: Kill process 27498 (mysqld) score 512 or sacrifice child
Aug 19 10:03:26 vmk kernel: Killed process 27498 (mysqld), UID 995, total-vm:7233568kB, anon-rss:3619076kB, file-rss:0kB, shmem-rss:0kB
Why this happened is not clear.
Therefore, I wrote to you above that you need to clearly understand what is happening and under what conditions it manifests itself.
Let's tackle issues as they come up.
Now the lack of disk space is relevant for you, if you do not increase it, then the server will simply stop working...
- increase disk space on the server.
As I understand it, your server is now on the cpx-31 tariff, but the disk size has remained from the previous tariff, because
when changing the tariff, apparently, the "CPU & RAM only" checkbox was set.
Roll back to the previous tariff, uncheck this checkbox and apply the new tariff.
You will have 160GB of disk space available.
And then we will deal with the load.
19.08.2021, 23:44

if I take this this is how I remember to turn off the server, go and then turn it on. Need to optimize after the change?
20.08.2021, 14:12

so far I just changed a 160 GB disk for a larger one
20.08.2021, 14:23

Good afternoon.
Now kroner works, there is no load.
20.08.2021, 14:47

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment