1b.app
Link copied -

need improvement, paid support makes a helpless gesture, tell me please, need improvement

Due to the fact that, as initially expected from the system, a lot is possible, it turns out that there are seemingly simple features that you can’t implement for some reason. Please evaluate the possibility of choosing the list of main and additional fields, to change which the following actions were performed in the procedure. In other words, we need to add a setting that will work like "Stop performing the following actions if none of the selected fields has changed its value."
Question on a paid ticket to the integrator, the integrator refuses to finalize the details here https://box.webproduction.ua/client/order/2015808985/.
Please tell me what is the complexity of the architecture, please describe specifically and in detail what is the complexity of refining the architecture? Please explain the reasons (technical justification) on the basis of which you cannot fulfill our requirements and refuse to make improvements to us?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Poltorak Sergey wrote:
Due to the fact that, as initially expected from the system, a lot is possible, it turns out that there are seemingly simple features that you can’t implement for some reason. Please evaluate the possibility of choosing the list of main and additional fields, to change which the following actions were performed in the procedure. In other words, we need to add a setting that will work like "Stop performing the following actions if none of the selected fields has changed its value."
Question on a paid ticket to the integrator, the integrator refuses to finalize the details here https://box.webproduction.ua/client/order/2015808985/.
Please tell me what is the complexity of the architecture, please describe specifically and in detail what is the complexity of refining the architecture? Please explain the reasons (technical justification) on the basis of which you cannot fulfill our requirements and refuse to make improvements to us?

I see no reason to describe the technical part, since you do not know how the system works inside and our explanations will not give anything.
If you agree to pay for the revision of this 60 hours, then ok.
But the same revision to the new version will take 3-4 times less time.
25.06.2021, 15:35
Original comment available on version: ru

The question arises in your professionalism ... you yourself wrote our current version and wrote it so illogical and confusing for yourself that improvements in it now take you a lot of time, and there is no guarantee that the new version is better than it was, as the developers remained the same .... It turns out that all the improvements for which we have been paying for years could have been done in 3-4 less time if you had written the system correctly right away? How now to believe in your professionalism again?
25.06.2021, 15:48

Poltorak Sergey wrote:
The question arises in your professionalism ... you yourself wrote our current version and wrote it so illogical and confusing for yourself that improvements in it now take you a lot of time, and there is no guarantee that the new version is better than it was, as the developers remained the same .... It turns out that all the improvements for which we have been paying for years could have been done in 3-4 less time if you had written the system correctly right away? How now to believe in your professionalism again?

With the same approach, you can write to Apple technical support and say "Make me so that when I open the application, I launch 5 more applications and work out a certain script" - this either cannot be done, or it will be expensive, or it can be done cheaper but on the new version of IOS. And you answered them "Oh, you assholes, not professionals! You made the old version of IOS Galima".
Iron logic)
25.06.2021, 15:57

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
Premium Partner
OneBox CTO wrote:

Poltorak Sergey wrote:

With the same approach, you can write to Apple technical support and say "Make me so that when I open the application, I launch 5 more applications and work out a certain script" - this either cannot be done, or it will be expensive, or it can be done cheaper but on the new version of IOS. And you answered them "Oh, you assholes, not professionals! You made the old version of IOS Galima".
Iron logic)

So far, I don’t see the connection between your arguments and APPLE, which does not refuse software support for its previously released products ... Unlike APPLE (they update and improve the code not only in their latest versions), you only write code in the programming language that you came up with not you! APPLE make a really high-quality product and are responsible for it and keep its reputation, unlike you - you depreciate your own children, on whom you spent so much effort ... Now we are talking about one feature, the completion time of which in the current version is far from 60 hours as you write, in which I see your craftiness ... And you perfectly understand that the new version is by no means 3-4 times better than our current version ...
25.06.2021, 16:09

Since you started comparing yourself with APPLE, please be so kind as to post information not just with a picture of how your "new" OS will look like, but specifically what exactly is new in the "new" OS. Or do you not want everyone to understand that there is nothing new under the hood in the new OS ...?
25.06.2021, 16:25

Poltorak Sergey wrote:
Since you started comparing yourself with APPLE, please be so kind as to post information not just with a picture of how your "new" OS will look like, but specifically what exactly is new in the "new" OS. Or do you not want everyone to understand that there is nothing new under the hood in the new OS ...?

Sergey, you have already left several comments in the topics on the forum, where it was directly said how to try OneBox OS. Especially for you: red button in the upper right corner of the site. Take and try. It's free.
There will be no presentations and stories about how OneBox OS is better than the old OneBox, we don't want to waste time convincing anyone of anything. Either the user will figure it out and the product will suit him, or he will not figure it out and will not work.
Apple does not support old software. Just like any other software manufacturer.
You will not put instagram on ios9 for example. There are a lot of things that stopped working. If you want to live happily ever after with apple, be kind enough to change your iphone to a new one every 2-3 years.
Even at the legislative level, the maximum service life of the software is 2-10 years (in different countries in different ways).
26.06.2021, 11:04
Как со мной связаться - никак :)
Задавайте вопросы на форуме публично - и я отвечу.
Подробнее - https://1b.app/ru/user/11/

Miroshnichenko Maxim Alexandrovich
OneBox CEO wrote:

Poltorak Sergey wrote:

Sergey, you have already left several comments in the topics on the forum, where it was directly said how to try OneBox OS. Especially for you: red button in the upper right corner of the site. Take and try. It's free.
There will be no presentations and stories about how OneBox OS is better than the old OneBox, we don't want to waste time convincing anyone of anything. Either the user will figure it out and the product will suit him, or he will not figure it out and will not work.
Apple does not support old software. Just like any other software manufacturer.
You will not put instagram on ios9 for example. There are a lot of things that stopped working. If you want to live happily ever after with apple, be kind enough to change your iphone to a new one every 2-3 years.
Even at the legislative level, the maximum service life of the software is 2-10 years (in different countries in different ways).

Dear Maxim Alexandrovich, As for trying your new versions - you may think that your clients have a lot of free time to study your creations and decided not to bother, unlike other software manufacturers I respect, writing a brief description of what has become better after all ...
Regarding APPLE, you are poorly informed, we have an IPHONE5S in operation, the beginning of sales in the United States of America on September 20, 2013, the company continues to release security updates on its hardware and a lot of things on it now work perfectly, regardless of the age of the equipment 8 years. Chewing, the product began to be sold in 2013 and has not been abandoned until now, since there are users who once bought it and use it ... I hope you reconsider your attitude towards your customers, I wish you to move in a dialogue with customers and take an example from large IT companies! For example, the GOOGLE GMAIL product does not distract customers at all that they have updated something there .... people, including YOU, use Google products and you don’t get the news that you now need to study the new version and analyze what to use now the old one you bought before or the new one you don't understand yet and it will take a lot of time to try the new one, and you just need to send an email....
29.06.2021, 09:37

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
Premium Partner
OneBox CTO wrote:

Poltorak Sergey wrote:

I see no reason to describe the technical part, since you do not know how the system works inside and our explanations will not give anything.
If you agree to pay for the revision of this 60 hours, then ok.
But the same revision to the new version will take 3-4 times less time.

Please describe what is included in these 60 hours, we do not have enough time estimate without details, what will be done in these 60 hours and what will we get?
30.06.2021, 12:19

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment