1b.app
Link copied -

Calculate rework for the action "Export products in YML format"

Good afternoon!
I ask you to calculate the revision for the action "Export products in YML format"" on the clock crown.
Problem and Solution:
1) It is impossible to insert the product name from an additional field into the <name></name> tag. Now, if you use the compatibility block, then this tag is duplicated. Example - Picture No. 1. It is necessary that it be possible to take from the additional field.
2) You cannot insert a product description from an additional field into the <description></description> tag. Now, if you use the compatibility block, then this tag is duplicated. Example - Picture No. 1. It is necessary that it be possible to take from the additional field.
3) Into the <categories></categories> tag are inserted ID and Category Name from the categories of the box. Example - Picture No. 2. You need to use additional fields.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon
1. You can make a setting from which field to take the name. 1h
2. as in paragraph 1, 1h
3. How do you want to replace the category tree with additional fields? Or will you not build a tree, but simply upload the id + category name from the product's additional fields? In this case, are you sure that 2 of your products will not have 2 different category names for the same id?
28.04.2021, 11:05
Original comment available on version: ru

R2-D2
droid wrote:
3. How do you want to replace the category tree with additional fields? Or will you not build a tree, but simply upload the id + category name from the product's additional fields? In this case, are you sure that 2 of your products will not have 2 different category names for the same id?

Good afternoon!
I have several different stores (and crm platforms) and they all have a different structure.
I just add a few "additional product fields" to the product card that are responsible for the "Group Name" and "Group ID" (Photo No. 1), and I take them from the directory (Photo No. 2).
28.04.2021, 11:14

You do not prescribe the category parent number in the product itself? Need to look in the directory when unloading?
28.04.2021, 11:22

R2-D2
droid wrote:
You do not prescribe the category parent number in the product itself? Need to look in the directory when unloading?

I transfer the parent number to the product through the automatic action when saving the product "Fill in an additional field based on additional fields and data in the directory" (Photo No. 3).
No need to look in the directory when unloading.
28.04.2021, 12:05

3. total: we take the id, parentid, name of the category for the category tags and the categoryid tag of the product from the additional fields of the product. Takes 4 hours.
28.04.2021, 12:08

Good afternoon. Settings in action:
Get description from additional product field
Take the name from the additional product field
Additional product field from which to take the name of the category
Additional product field from which to take category id
Additional product field from which to take the id of the parent category for the product category
30.06.2021, 13:02

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment