1b.app
Link copied -

Creating a sub-process by time conditions

The client has a condition set at the stage: in the process, the date is written in the add. field. When the current date and time exceed the date, schedule more than 1 hour (60 minutes) - a subtask is created -
There is a new task: Create a Subprocess if the date is in add. the field changed after 19:00 (that is, after the specified time).
That is, if the user changed the date on time (before the specified date), we do nothing. If at 19:01 and later including tomorrow, etc. - create a subprocess.
I tried different settings and I don’t understand how to make it the current functionality.
Since there is no criterion for binding to a concept after a specific specified time.
Please advise how this can be configured, if possible?
Is it possible to refine some kind of check option in the actions on the screenshots?
Perhaps there are alternative options?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

I don't understand your TS.
Now you have in an additional field the difference between the current date and the date from the additional field, after which a process is created.
Now what should be the difference? If after 19.00 - yes, you can similarly write down 19.00 in the additional date field, and if the calculation difference in minutes is more than 1 (or 0) - create a subprocess?
06.04.2021, 16:37
Original comment available on version: ru

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich wrote:
I don't understand your TS.
Now you have in an additional field the difference between the current date and the date from the additional field, after which a process is created.
Now what should be the difference? If after 19.00 - yes, you can similarly write down 19.00 in the additional date field, and if the calculation difference in minutes is more than 1 (or 0) - create a subprocess?

I can’t write 19:00 in the date field, since the manager writes his time there. For example, I wrote down 15:15 02.04 to call. I didn’t call and didn’t change the date (but I should have). It is necessary that already conditionally at 19:01 we create a subtask for him.
I do not understand how to write the date and time 19:00 in the calculation field so that it is the same date that the manager indicates. Then I could calculate the difference between them, and so on.
06.04.2021, 23:27
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment