1b.app
Link copied -

XML Product Integration (Export)

Good afternoon
I use the action in the automation "Integrate XML Products (Export)"
Can you please tell me what the field "Category name" means. In my case, it doesn't load at all.
"Product category name" - is unloaded, but this is the final product category. And I need a root category. I see only "parent category ID".
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

This field refers to the part of the fields that unload the category tree, not the category in the product.
To unload a category tree, you need to specify "PATH to an array of categories" (for example, categories/category) and categories will be unloaded there.
The "parent category ID" also refers to the export of the category tree.
If you need to unload the root category for a product, you need to modify the setting field similar to "Product category name" - this will take 2 hours of revision.
03.03.2021, 13:32
Original comment available on version: ru

Thank you for the clarification. While I solved the problem through the additional field of the goods. You can enter a variable with the name of the root category into it.
03.03.2021, 14:16
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment