1b.app
Link copied -

get product multilingual fields

I ask you to tell me if there is any action with which you can get the values of the multilingual fields of the product (for example, the name in Ukrainian) and do something with them in the business process?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

As far as I can see, no, there is no such action.
18.02.2021, 17:00
Original comment available on version: ru

Перегиняк Александр
Oneboxconsulting (интегратор)
if we improve the output of multilingual product fields in smarty variables, how much will it cost?
19.02.2021, 10:25

Where will you use them? I need an example of an action (or functionality) to give a correct assessment.
19.02.2021, 17:09

Перегиняк Александр
Oneboxconsulting (интегратор)

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:
Where will you use them? I need an example of an action (or functionality) to give a correct assessment.

should be used in letters and also in documents, check if the value is filled with process actions
let's do it, please estimate how long it will take to add to the action
"Write a value to the additional field of the process product based on the formula " all fields of multilingual products
19.02.2021, 17:22

Pereginyak Alexander wrote:
"Write a value to the additional field of the process product based on the formula " all fields of multilingual products

In this action, there are no product fields at all, only additional fields.
It will take 3 hours to add there fields that are used in multilingualism with separation by language.
22.02.2021, 12:33

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment