1b.app
Link copied -

add value to product list header

Answers:

Good afternoon. By default, filters cannot be displayed in the product list. I can offer to make a revision in which it will be possible to select the desired product filters for output. This will take about 4 hours. They can only be displayed, but it will not be possible to sort.
There is also an option to copy the filter values in the additional field and display it already. You can configure this yourself through product automation.
01.01.2021, 18:05
Original comment available on version: ru

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
Good afternoon. By default, filters cannot be displayed in the product list. I can offer to make a revision in which it will be possible to select the desired product filters for output. This will take about 4 hours. They can only be displayed, but it will not be possible to sort.
There is also an option to copy the filter values in the additional field and display it already. You can configure this yourself through product automation.

do you mean this functionality? https://box.optodess.com.ua/admin/products/action/update/edit/
I didn't see here "color" filter formulas
or where is this automation please tell me?
01.01.2021, 21:31

Sorry, there is no such option in this action. This was done custom for one of the projects, for some reason I thought it was in mvp.
04.01.2021, 20:07

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment