1b.app
Link copied -

Chat is slow

Good afternoon.
Faced with the fact that when trying to enter the "Unified Chat" + when switching between chats, there is a very large delay in the interface - the wait can reach 1 minute or more.
Tell me, how can I speed up the process of navigating in the chat?
Thanks to.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Hello.
Please provide a link to the user under which "strong" delays and a description of the actions (possibly a video recording of the screen), so that we understand what you are doing and analyze the problem.
05.12.2020, 09:37
Original comment available on version: ru

Good afternoon.
The problem is observed in all users.
User data under which the video was recorded: https://prnt.sc/vxd1a3
Video of entering the Unified Chat section (wait ~2 minutes): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PlOWEkZO1kLb8muup-mH_4oZ-hLXE5eI/view?usp=drive...
Video switching between chats (waiting ~40 seconds): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PypqKwJEhJTEQehijMp7VCMoX7lScoVe/view?usp=drive...
Thanks to.
07.12.2020, 11:51

The opening of the notification center has been optimized.
The whole problem is the number of personal chats. We took this task for further optimization. We will report the results as they are achieved.
07.12.2020, 15:47

Good afternoon.
Please let me know how long it will take to resolve this issue. The fact is that we cannot fully use CRM without the functionality of chats. And they are, in fact, impossible to use now.
Thank you in advance for your help.
16.12.2020, 15:01

Good afternoon.
Have you made any other optimizations to speed up the chat?
Thanks to.
11.01.2021, 10:40

kivismart wrote:
Please let me know how long it will take to resolve this issue. The fact is that we cannot fully use CRM without the functionality of chats. And they are, in fact, impossible to use now.

It takes a lot of time, so how long the decision will take - I can’t answer you.
Your problem is that you have added thousands of chats - well, of course it will slow down. Add another 10 thousand chats - maybe it will stop opening altogether.
If you reduce to an adequate amount, it will work faster.

kivismart wrote:
Have you made any other optimizations to speed up the chat?

Optimization work will be done as time permits.
11.01.2021, 14:01

Лосик Лилия Владимировна
Администратор проектов
What can we do now to speed up the work and how much does it cost?
12.01.2021, 10:11

Losik Lilia Vladimirovna wrote:
What can we do now to speed up the work and how much does it cost?

About 5 hours are needed for a possible solution and analysis.
12.01.2021, 12:09

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment