1b.app
Link copied -

Evaluate automation for the driver

Pіdrahunok of the dovіdnik field on the basis of the formula
Supplement the note when adding and editing the record of the doc
1) Possibility to show the mind's spratsyuvannya diy. The proving field is indicated, as it is necessary to reverse it. It is possible for the mind to change (More, More, Less, More or more, Less than or more, Not equal, The value cannot be, Not empty (the field is filled with any value)). The field of the proverb is indicated, otherwise the meaning, as it is necessary to reverse it. Abo vkazuєmo without mind, then diy spratsovuє zavzhdi.
For example, maybe 3 fields in the day. We put the mind: the 1st field is greater than 20. If the value of the first field is greater than 20, then it is correct
2) Possibility to specify a formula for which sorting out the value of the add field:
3) Possibility to expand the value, as added to the streaming record. For example, I will fill in fields 1 and 2, and field 3 will need to be automatically expanded using the for
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Hello. Didn't I evaluate the same functionality a week and a half ago?
20.10.2020, 11:32
Original comment available on version: ru

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
Hello. Didn't I evaluate the same functionality a week and a half ago?

evaluated, you need to write an assessment here, it was 23 hours there
20.10.2020, 12:57

I don't understand you at all. Did you lose that topic somewhere or did you change it?
20.10.2020, 13:03

if the specification has not been changed, then the estimate is 23h as before
20.10.2020, 15:37

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment