1b.app
Link copied -

System speed

The system is quite slow, how can you check this and which parameters can be used to improve it? for example, each window that I update or open takes approximately 10-15 seconds to load, although, for example, the missed calls window is not loaded with a large number of contacts
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

Good afternoon.
Just opened about 20 different pages on your system. Among them are a list of contacts, orders, settings, various applications. Everything opens up to 2-3 seconds. The difference between your system speed and mine can either mean that the server has no load now (which is unlikely, since the server load panel does not show any peaks during the day) or that you have a bad Internet / computer that can not cope with work in browser. To test this you need:
1. Log into the box from another device, such as another computer
2. If no improvement is visible in point 1, try logging in from another Internet access point, i.e. not from a working office, for example, but from some cafe, etc.
If in one of the cases everything is ok, the problem is in your Internet / computer. If the problem persists, make a video, it will make it a little clearer why this happens and which part of the system takes longer to load.
Thank you.
14.02.2023, 23:42
Original comment available on version: ru

Шугайло Мар'яна
ТОРГОБОРУД начальник відділу зі збуту
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you
Thanks for the answer, I will try to test it
15.02.2023, 11:04
Original comment available on version: ua

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment