1b.app
Link copied -

on the server, increase the Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded parameter

Good afternoon
There is a problem with opening the Balance report, information is not loaded and goes into error A4%D1%96%D0%BB%D1%8C%D1%82%D1%80%D1%83%D0%B2%D0%B0%D1%82%D0%B8#
According to your information, we need to increase the Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded parameter on the server, can you do this (our admin redirected to you)?
Thanks
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon.
We can change - 1 hour.
13.10.2022, 15:08
Original comment available on version: ru

did it yourself - increased to 60 and the situation has not changed, the balance from 01/09 still opens for more than 30 seconds, the balance from 01/01 of this year - did not open, gave an error, then increased to 120 - the situation is the same
What other options are there? We are ready to pay for 1 hour, but if there is a result and the balance will still be opened
17.10.2022, 16:11

Shatokhina Irina wrote:
increased to 60 and the situation has not changed, the balance from 01/09 still opens for more than 30 seconds

The essence of the error is that it takes more than 30 seconds to open the report. which were in the settings.
Now the report from 01-09 opens 66 seconds.
I assume that it takes more than 2 minutes to open the report from 01-01.
Given the amount of data you are processing and the existing report logic, more time is needed.
To work faster, you need to change the logic of the report.
By changing the server settings, you will not speed up the opening of the report, you can change the script's running time.
18.10.2022, 11:14

and if we put 3 min is it ok? We do not plan to open regularly, therefore we are ready for a long opening period. Or will it affect Box's work elsewhere?
18.10.2022, 16:09

You can install as many as you need.
The work of boxing "other places" will not be affected.
18.10.2022, 17:27

we tried it ourselves, but it was not possible to open a report for a period of more than 2 months, I guess that they changed "not where it was needed"
We are ready to pay the bill for 1 hour, if after that the report still opens
I'm waiting for the bill, thanks
02.11.2022, 21:53

Good afternoon.
I repeat:
By changing the server settings, you will not speed up the opening of the report; you can change the script's running time, i.e. waiting time.
Now the report, the link to which you gave above, opens from 2022-07-01 for 197 seconds (just over 3 minutes).
If you are satisfied that the result will have to wait, then We can change it to a longer time and this is the estimate - 1 hour. (server Tuning)
If you need something that would work faster, you need to change the logic of the report.
Create a topic so that the report opens for a long time and you will appreciate the optimization.
03.11.2022, 15:25

Tasun Sergey Vladimirovich
OneBox production wrote:
I repeat:
By changing the server settings, you will not speed up the opening of the report; you can change the script's running time, i.e. waiting time.

We understand that waiting times will increase. we are ready to wait longer, but still open the report

OneBox production wrote:
Now the report, the link to which you gave above, opens from 2022-07-01 for 197 seconds (just over 3 minutes).
If you are satisfied that the result will have to wait, then We can change it to a longer time and this is the estimate - 1 hour. (server Tuning)

yes, I'm waiting for the bill

OneBox production wrote:
If you need something that would work faster, you need to change the logic of the report.
Create a topic so that the report opens for a long time and you will appreciate the optimization.

already evaluated, they said it won’t be faster, you need to globally change the logic of the report
03.11.2022, 20:16

Good afternoon. Can you still check what we have now with the server. It takes a very long time to switch between stages, using the example on the video I copy the process (via the standard copy button), until the new process appears for more than 30 seconds, despite the fact that lately we have not added anything at the starting stage (last time it has been a year already) , when saving, I also limit the procedures to execution at certain stages and there is nothing new at the start. Maybe when trying to "increase the Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded" parameter on our own, we "stumbled" something? Or can you recommend us what needs to be changed on the server? Thanks
08.11.2022, 20:43

Good afternoon.
These are unrelated things.
10.11.2022, 10:43

OneBox production wrote:
Good afternoon.
These are unrelated things.

well, but do you see the reason why it slows down? I created a second task for this https://1b.app/ru/forum/utilities-and-settings/15777-problema-v-dlitelnom-perekl...
please answer as soon as possible, thank you
10.11.2022, 12:23

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment