1b.app
Link copied -

Incorrect multimoving on the site 1b.app

I open my profile https://1b.app/en/profile/forum/
If I have /ru/ version, then everything is shown ok
If you switch to UA, then my requests become less rich
There, by itself, if I look at the food of other coristuvachiv, and also search, for example, I go to the head, I try to search - I show the results. Then I press show everything and put it and don’t show nutritional results, or show less richly https://www.loom.com/share/c551ac8046f348d8893b74a22e507de4
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Each topic has its own language. When you switch the language, it shows you only topics in the same language in which you switched. The language of the theme depends on what language the user was in when he created it, as far as I remember
05.08.2022, 12:06
Original comment available on version: ru

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Da Hong Pao
OneBox production wrote:
Each topic has its own language. When you switch the language, it shows you only topics in the same language in which you switched. The language of the theme depends on what language the user was in when he created it, as far as I remember

Seriously? And how do I need shukati, minyat movi? Tim more, ty bachiv on the video, in me there is Ukrainian language and on the first side of the joke and show the results, and then, if I want to marvel at everything, then I already filter for my language. This is not the most effective way for a joke, apparently)
05.08.2022, 14:19

I was also impressed by such features, but soon it will all be redone a bit.
05.08.2022, 14:30

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
Okay, I'll take your word for it
05.08.2022, 17:22

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment