1b.app
Link copied -

Rezavantage of crowns

Answers:

Hello. They are independent guys, they will rise on their own in a few hours if you somehow killed them.
22.07.2022, 17:52
Original comment available on version: ru

And can you say something like that?)
It's just that they are tied up with a lot of everything, a robot worth a lot (
22.07.2022, 17:55

minute crowns as far as I can see worked and worked for several hours. Most likely in some of the orders something looped. Did you change any bp settings, procedures, etc. before the cron got stuck?
22.07.2022, 19:41

Da Hong Pao
OneBox production wrote:
minute crowns as far as I can see worked and worked for several hours. Most likely in some of the orders something looped. Did you change any bp settings, procedures, etc. before the cron got stuck?

so, automation was launched there on one of the processes in a dozen thousand.
And it became the reason that all other mechanisms were snarled
Ale, like yoga zupiniti - nothing terrible will happen.
22.07.2022, 19:59

You probably need to disable this automation as it loops the actions. Rather, some update procedures call themselves and so on in a circle, I can’t stop it, only if I rewrite the actions that cycle
22.07.2022, 20:19

I put a diyu
"Change the business process and stage depending on the values of the fields" and there was a lot of processes - after that the crowns hung.
https://crm.mebelok.com/admin/shop/workflowstatus/419/action/new/
Having closed the diy, but the crowns are still working, can you restart it?
І how buti z cієyu deієyu? she's still needed
There є nalashutvannya "Process N processes for 1 start in the background", but did not understand how to practice and how many processes you need to write.
22.07.2022, 20:36

no, it's not - all the same, something in a circle makes kroner. I can analyze tomorrow morning and say what needs to be changed where and how to make it work or correct the action so that it does not cycle, it will cost about $ 30 per hour, if you are satisfied, I will deal with it and then I will issue an invoice.
22.07.2022, 22:17

Yes, look, be kind
22.07.2022, 23:32

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment