1b.app
Link copied -

Clients cannot login

Today, some customers cannot access the LC box tcbs.crm-onebox.com. When I try to change my password, I don't receive an email. Please urgently fix the problem or advise what can be done. Basically the problem is to log in from the phone.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
Hello.
You currently do not have your mail connected
And the default mail is the one that is not configured https://take.ms/XGqOM
22.11.2021, 16:50
Original comment available on version: ru

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
You need to connect this mail to the system so that letters can be sent to customers
22.11.2021, 16:51

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
Do you have an example of such a contact who cannot log in and does not receive a password reset email?
23.11.2021, 17:25

Basically, now there is a problem with logging in on mobile phones, on a computer the client enters the personal account, and on the phone there is a 404 page. What could be the problem?
24.11.2021, 09:27

Vitaly Likhachevsky wrote:
Basically, now there is a problem with logging in on mobile phones, on a computer the client enters the personal account, and on the phone there is a 404 page. What could be the problem?

This issue has now been fixed, mobile sign-in should now work. Please let me know if this issue still exists?
25.11.2021, 13:14

Problem solved, everything is ok.
25.11.2021, 14:55

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment