1b.app
Link copied -

Pardon in automatic dialog "Universal import of products (xml/json)" Added box "Do not update products with an additional field equal to the selected value (a new product will be created)"

Answers:

Unfortunately, I do not understand the essence of your problem - you do not create a new product based on the one that has the specified value in the additional field? Or, in some product, the field does not match and does not update it?
Provide an example of a problematic product - I think it will be easier to navigate the essence of your problem.
17.11.2021, 16:32
Original comment available on version: ru

Bula in front of crushed DOROBKA
in "Universal product import (xml/json)"
DOOR NAME "Do not update products that have an additional field equal to the selected value (a new product will be created)"
At the same time, it appeared that when the item was set, and in the automation "Universal import of products (xml / json)"
DO NOT PASS IMPORT PRODUCTS IN NEW.
clarified for your colleague here https://crm-onebox.com/en/support/stock/11703-avtomatichna-diya-universalniy-imp...
17.11.2021, 18:11

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich OneBox production wrote:
Provide an example of a problematic product - I think it will be easier to navigate the essence of your problem.

As well as the index (or hint of the name) of the action to check the correctness of the settings for a specific action and the presence of a problem when importing a specific product from a specific price list.
18.11.2021, 15:42

Generic product import (xml/json) (vitals 02:00)
https://prnt.sc/238cn35
16.12.2021, 09:22

Buchkovsky Rostislav Vasilievich wrote:
Correct?

Yes, as soon as you provide an example of the problematic product I asked you about. Or with all products with the specified value of the additional field of the problem?
29.12.2021, 11:51

I assume that your problem is that you specified a column with "Product ID (from your system)" (external ID) and "Unique field External ID (code1c)" is enabled in the system.
Actually, according to the additional field, you skip the product - but when you try to create a new one, do not pass the check that the product with this code already exists.
29.12.2021, 13:39

No, you're wrong here.
IN THE FRONT, everything rumbled normally and the uniqueness of the bula was included.
there are no new products in the system.
29.12.2021, 17:15

Buchkovsky Rostislav Vasilievich wrote:
there are no new products in the system.

Can you provide a specific example of a product that is not in the system and does not create it? On the example of a specific code from an imported file
03.01.2022, 10:58

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment