1b.app
Link copied -

In the client's personal account, it incorrectly counts "Total"

In boxing, it counts incorrectly with a discount
https://box.criamo.com/client/basket/
It turns out a double discount, but this should not be, while if you press plus 1-n product and then minus, then it will be correct. Correct plz.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Hello. Please specify (link) to the user under which the error was reproduced?
19.11.2021, 16:01
Original comment available on version: ru

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:
Hello. Please specify (link) to the user under which the error was reproduced?

Hello! Here https://box.criamo.com/app/employer/1195/permissions/ the password is the same as the login, but at the end 12345 instead of 1
23.11.2021, 13:03

This user has a 10% discount in the contact card
Actually, in total, when loading the page, you apparently have a 10% discount on the total order amount. Change the quantity, reload the page - there will be the same 10% of the total order value.
24.11.2021, 16:34

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:
Actually, in total, when loading the page, you apparently have a 10% discount on the total order amount. Change the quantity, reload the page - there will be the same 10% of the total order value.

When you reload the page and change the number, the value really changes to the correct one. But still, at the first transition, it is displayed incorrectly, it should not be like this, it can confuse a person ...
25.11.2021, 12:03

Moskalenko Olga Viktorovna wrote:
When you reload the page and change the number, the value really changes to the correct one.

Once again, when changing the quantity, the discount is not recalculated. Only after reloading the page. And it is considered only as I indicated - and this is not the difference between prices.
25.11.2021, 15:09

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:

When you reload the page and change the number, the value really changes to the correct one.

Once again, when changing the quantity, the discount is not recalculated. Only after reloading the page. And it is considered only as I indicated - and this is not the difference between prices.

Maxim, I will attach a video, maybe you misunderstood me. I think what's happening in the video is nonsense)
25.11.2021, 23:18

Maxim, I will attach a video, maybe you misunderstood me. I think what's happening in the video is nonsense)

Unfortunately, you don't understand me.
It doesn't matter which "Price" you manually specify - the discount is not formed as the difference between the "Price" and the "Real price".
Above I wrote the following:

When you reload the page and change the number, the value really changes to the correct one. But still, at the first transition, it is displayed incorrectly, it should not be like this, it can confuse a person ...

As you can see, when changing the quantity, the discount is not recalculated dynamically - because it is recalculated once when the page is loaded based on the 10% discount set by the user.
Look at my screenshot - we have 2 positions in the amount of 102.6, the user has a 10% discount - the discount is 10.26 and the corresponding total is calculated.
That is, the total is formed on the basis of the price you specified, and the real one is for informational purposes.
If you remove the discount from the user, it will not be considered at all.
The maximum that I can offer you here is to recalculate the current logic of forming a discount dynamically similar to the amount - this will take 2 hours of refinement.
30.11.2021, 11:34

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment