1b.app
Link copied -

Clogged comment thread

➡ SITUATION: We are waiting for payment from the client, we are also waiting for the receipt of goods on order.
At the stage in the action "Reserve the contents of the process in the warehouse" there is a setting Run once every N minutes, so that if an item becomes available, it is immediately reserved and we can send the order faster.
After the product is reserved, a notification is written in the feed. BUT! It continues to be written further while we are at this stage, every time this action is triggered, it clogs the comment feed!
http://joxi.ru/KAg5e35IXo1z6m
http://joxi.ru/12MgE0gs0vpV9r
http://joxi.ru/MAjdQXdixzn6qm
Just imagine, if the check is worth even every 20 minutes, then this is 72 notifications per day !!! It is terribly inconvenient to search for other comments in the feed.
Why continue to write notifications in the feed if the product was already reserved a few hours/days ago?! The reserve action worked 1 time, the product is already reserved! No need to writ
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon
the task is accepted for work, I will write about its implementation
04.09.2020, 08:07
Original comment available on version: ru

Ustimenko Igor Administrator wrote:
Good afternoon, the task is accepted for work, I will write about its implementation

Great news!
04.09.2020, 11:39

Is it possible to transfer such "auto-notifications" to a separate tab? Then their number would not bother. Or add a mode of "replacing" the old notification with a new one with a new timestamp.
Obviously, these notifications are just a mechanism to draw attention to the process, instead of email spam.
04.09.2020, 14:30

Rodion - your task is completed
07.09.2020, 12:51

Ustimenko Igor Administrator wrote:
Rodion - your task is completed

Great, thank you
07.09.2020, 13:41

There is a suspicion that now we can not confirm orders because of this
[2020-09-07 13:49:38]
host: one-box.shine-bright.com.ua
url: /ajax/admin/chat/get/order/
contentID: shop-admin-notification-chart-order-block
point: /shop.starter.php
data: Array
(
[type] => 1
[message] => Uncaught Error: Call to a member function setSessionid() on boolean in /var/www/oneboxshinebrig/web1/web/modules/storage/contents/admin/block-action/storage...
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/oneboxshinebrig/web1/web/api/system/Action_Status_OrderStatusUpdateAfter.cla... storage_order_status_action_block_reserve_auto->processStatus(Object(Shop_Event_Order))
#1 /var/www/oneboxshinebrig/web1/web/packages/Events/Events_Event.class.php(95): Action_Status_OrderStatusUpdateAfter->notify(Object(Shop_Event_Order))
#2 /var/www/oneboxshinebrig/web1/web/api/services/OrderService.class.php(5213): Events_Event->notify()
#3 /var/www/oneboxshinebrig/web1/web/contents/shop/admin/chat/ajax/admin_chat_order.php(... OrderService->updateOrderStatus(Object(User), Object(ShopOrder), '45', true )
#4 /var/www/oneboxshinebrig/web1/web/packages/Engine/Engine_ContentDriver.class.php(265)... admin_chat_order->process()
#5 /var/www/oneboxshinebrig/web1/web/packages/Engine/Engine_ContentDriver.c
[file] => /var/www/oneboxshinebrig/web1/web/modules/storage/contents/admin/block-action/storage...
[line] => 434
)
07.09.2020, 13:50

Farkhshatov Rodion
Client wrote:
There is a suspicion that now we cannot confirm orders because of this[2020-09-07 13:49:38]host: one-box.shine-bright.com.uaurl: /ajax/admin/chat/get/order /contentID: shop-admin-notification-chart-order-blockpoint: /shop.starter.phpdata: Array([type] => 1[message] => Uncaught Error: Call to a member function setSessionid() on boolean in / var/www/oneboxshinebrig/web1/web/modules/storage/contents/admin/block-action/storage... trace:#0 /var/www/oneboxshinebrig/web1/web/api/system/Action_Status_OrderStatusUpdateAfter.cla... .. storage_order_status_action_block_reserve_auto->processStatus(Object(Shop_Event_Order))#1 /var/www/oneboxshinebrig/web1/web/api/services/OrderService.class.php(5213): Events_Event->notify()#3 /var/www/oneboxshinebrig/web1/web/contents/shop/admin/chat /ajax/admin_chat_order.php(... OrderService->updateOrderStatus(Objec t(User), Object(ShopOrder), '45', true)#4 /var/www/oneboxshinebrig/web1/web/packages/Engine/Engine_ContentDriver.class.php(265)... admin_chat_order->process() #5 /var/www/oneboxshinebrig/web1/web/packages/Engine/Engine_ContentDriver.c[file] => /var/www/oneboxshinebrig/web1/web/modules/storage/contents/admin/block-action/storage... ..[line] => 434)

I don't think it's related, but I also solved this problem
07.09.2020, 14:00

what was the problem? She showed up just an hour ago.
07.09.2020, 14:03

Farkhshatov Rodion
Client wrote:
what was the problem? She showed up just an hour ago.

session error on the server
I corrected the code so that the session checks if it does not exist, then do not use it at all.
07.09.2020, 14:05

what could be causing this error?
I want to understand the root of the problem so that it does not happen again
07.09.2020, 14:07

Farkhshatov Rodion
Client wrote:
but because of what such an error can appear? I want to understand the root of the problem so that it does not exist anymore

you need to analyze your server and after that I can say for sure or eliminate this.
In time, it will take me 2 hours, if necessary, I will do it.
07.09.2020, 14:11

Is it possible then to combine this with the server setup?
Maximize it for our crowns and so on? How much is it?
07.09.2020, 14:45

Farkhshatov Rodion
Client wrote:
Is it possible then to combine this with the server setup? Maximize it for our crons and so on? How much is it?

about 4 hours then
07.09.2020, 14:57

07.09.2020, 18:18

Farkhshatov Rodion
Client wrote:
Doesn't work Save on first click http://joxi.ru/GrqlZNlCG40MPAhttps://one-box.shine-bright.com.ua/admin/customord...

Rodion, I don't think it's a good idea to add new questions in one problem.
If you have some problem that is not related to this - put a new ticket.
08.09.2020, 08:57

This is not a new question, it is a continuation of the save problem I described above. That error is gone, but now the Save button (for this process) needs to be pressed 2 times
08.09.2020, 10:20

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment