1b.app
Link copied -

Score on the report: prevent anyone but yourself from opening the report

Good day.
I will describe the task and a possible implementation option, but if it is technically difficult/impossible, please offer your option
There is a report, https://crm.hlr.ua:50443/admin/report/desiner/16/view/?filter_order_dateplanfrom... created through the screen designer 1 , filter panel screen2
It is necessary to be able to block the employee from seeing the report of anyone but himself
As an option:
1. add a variable that I can place in the link - so that it represents the employee who opens the report. If I open it - accordingly, so (maybe there is such an opportunity now?)
2. prohibit changing the person in charge in the filtering panel
ZY. It is important that some employees (managers) should be able to change the person in charge, that is, the above setting should be tied to access rights, and not to the entire report (or filter), although for them the report will be available in the menu with a different link
I will wait for the evaluation. thank you
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

Shatokhina Iryna wrote:
1. add a variable that I can place in the link - so that it represents the employee who opens the report. If I open it - accordingly yes (maybe there is such an opportunity now?)

1 hour finishing

Shatokhina Iryna wrote:
2. prohibit changing the person in charge in the filtering panel
ZY. It is important that some employees (managers) should be able to change the person in charge, that is, the above setting should be tied to access rights, and not to the entire report (or filter), although for them the report will be available in the menu with a different link

you can't do that.
It is possible to do option 1, but the admin will still not see everyone.
I would divide into 2 reports in your place and give rights to one with option 1, and the second for admins
21.12.2022, 18:37
Original comment available on version: ua

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production wrote:
I would divide into 2 reports in your place and give rights to one with option 1, and the second for admins

Thanks for the answer, I can duplicate the reports, but I didn't quite understand how p1 would work without p2.
When adding the variable from point 1 to the link, I also need to display the appropriate filter (responsible manager). If this filter is present, the manager will have the opportunity to change himself to another employee
Will the link with the specified variable still work even if I don't display the "Responsible Manager" filter?
23.12.2022, 15:54

I am really waiting for an answer, I want to start working
26.12.2022, 15:15

Shatokhina Iryna wrote:

My congratulations, but your client trusted his administrator more than me)
so I have no desire to deal with your project
27.12.2022, 15:49

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production wrote:

Shatokhina Iryna wrote:

Congratulations
I don't want to touch this project because the client will still say that I broke something)))) he trusts his sys-admin more than me)
so I have no desire to deal with your project

I don't quite understand what's going on. Please specify the details of who exactly we are talking about, because I am not even aware that you are communicating with someone else
28.12.2022, 09:13

Shatokhina Iryna wrote:
I don't quite understand what's going on. Please specify the details of who exactly we are talking about, because I am not even aware that you are communicating with someone else

You ask the client himself. We wanted to provide a test copy of his system on the OS for him to test.
The client provided a server, his sys admin did not connect the disks correctly, or rather connected but did not configure them, I installed all the necessary software on the server and after a reboot due to the fact that his admin did not complete everything correctly - the server did not boot, and the client blamed me for this , it looks very funny, especially when in my practice there are already about 5,000 server settings and the client is going to accuse me of something else, and I don't even want to waste time on him, I requested the details, I want to return the funds and forget about his existence. Thank you for attention
28.12.2022, 10:11

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment