1b.app
Link copied -

GPS contact movement table,

1. Good afternoon, I see actions in the system that refer to the movement table, which supposedly should contain GPS data on the movement of employees. Where can you see this table?
2. In the Google Maps market, in the settings, it has 2 API keys. One of which Maps is filled in, and the API key for the google geocoder is empty. Will the employee tracking functionality work without this key?!
3. Is there an action that will go to the stage if the geolocation of the employee is near the location of the client&
We are talking about the meeting process
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Hello
1. In the gps tab in the contact card.
2. Yes, it will. Employees are tracked by a mobile application. When they enter it, the application sends the coordinates to oneBox
3. There is a very similar action "Comparing the GPS coordinates of the client and the responsible manager", it does not go to the stage but creates a new process. But it can also be modified to bring the current process to the desired stage. It will take 1 hour.
In order for the action to work, the address of the process must be filled in and the employee must accordingly have some kind of activity in the mobile. application so that OneBox knows where it is now. It is also necessary to fill in the setting from point 2 so that the process address turns into coordinates and the action can compare the coordinates of the process and the manager.
01.09.2020, 16:56
Original comment available on version: ru

Dmitry, after switching to this tab, I have an empty content block. Although, in the gps logs I see that the coordinates are received from employees. Is this due to the lack of a second API key ?! But in the contact card on the google map I see the points (coordinates) received from the application.
01.09.2020, 17:14

The tab shows only the gps of the employee in whose card you are and not all. Those. if you go to the gps tab to yourself, you see only your coordinates. If Ivanov I.I. then only its coordinates are visible there, and so on.
01.09.2020, 18:32

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment