1b.app
Link copied -

Integration with Ringostat

Ringostat integration is set up for one sales department, everything seems to be working except for the "sticking" of the employee to the client, the calls are just in a chaotic manner.
The second question is, how can we connect another ringostat account, calls from which will go to another BP. Can we just connect another widget in the market?
Thanks
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Duboviy Bogdan
Client wrote:
Ringostat integration is set up for one sales department, everything seems to be working except for the "sticking" of the employee to the client, the calls are just in a chaotic manner.

I don't understand what that means to be honest

Duboviy Bogdan
Client wrote:
The second question is, how can we connect another ringostat account, calls from which will go to another BP. Can we just connect another widget in the market?

What's stopping you from adding 1 more action Parse events and audio recordings with Ringostat?
26.02.2021, 14:19
Original comment available on version: ru

What to do with project id, Auth key Ringostat, and number prefix? All this data is configured specifically for the site.
And personally, in my automations, the action to parse events from the ringstat is set, but there is no data inside it
26.02.2021, 15:52

Duboviy Bogdan
Client wrote:
What to do with project id, Auth key Ringostat, and number prefix? All this data is configured specifically for the site.
And personally, in my automations, the action to parse events from the ringstat is set, but there is no data inside it

let's finalize these fields in action - will take 2h
26.02.2021, 16:19

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:

Duboviy Bogdan
Client wrote:

I don't understand what that means to be honest
It is necessary that integration with ringostat works like this:
If a person called for the first time, he falls into the forwarding scheme, which redirects to employees in turn.
And if the client calls a second time, then he should first of all get to the employee to whom he is assigned, but only if he did not pick up the phone to call further, so at least this integration works with amo
26.02.2021, 16:33

to do this, you need to configure from the side of the ringostat push by which to determine the manager to whom to assign the call
if you grant access, I'll see if they have such
26.02.2021, 17:03

how can i give you access?
26.02.2021, 17:27

Duboviy Bogdan
Client wrote:
how can i give you access?

you can write it down somewhere in the system and give a link
01.03.2021, 15:43

Ringostat provides access by email. Can you give me an email to open access to? Thanks
01.03.2021, 17:02

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:

Duboviy Bogdan
Client wrote:

let's finalize these fields in action - will take 2h

It is necessary to implement the ability to connect several Ringostat integrations, directly fully with the ability to call from onebox, etc.
01.03.2021, 18:45

Duboviy Bogdan
Client wrote:
It is necessary to implement the ability to connect several Ringostat integrations, directly fully with the ability to call from onebox, etc.

i.ustimenko@crm-onebox.com

Duboviy Bogdan
Client wrote:

10h
02.03.2021, 12:52

I sent access to the mail, can you issue an invoice for revision?
04.03.2021, 18:06

Duboviy Bogdan
Client wrote:
I sent access to the mail, can you issue an invoice for revision?

sent invoice to email
05.03.2021, 18:20

Igor, I don’t see the invoice in the mail, can you duplicate it?
10.03.2021, 16:56

Received an invoice, tell me what about sticking an employee - a client, have you looked?
11.03.2021, 17:29

Duboviy Bogdan
Client wrote:
Received an invoice, tell me what about sticking an employee - a client, have you looked?

thought to watch after revision
12.03.2021, 16:44

Good afternoon
revision uploaded last week.
Checked?
29.03.2021, 14:02

Good afternoon, yes everything works, thanks, can you now help me deal with the contact manager binding?
29.03.2021, 14:34

Duboviy Bogdan wrote:
Good afternoon, yes everything works, thanks, can you now help me deal with the contact manager binding?

yes ok, let's give an example of calls where the manager should have been fixed
29.03.2021, 17:09

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment