1b.app
Link copied -

Auto dialing clients

Good afternoon. Tell me if it is possible to use the onebox system in conjunction with binotel to automatically call customers using a recorded conversation
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Describe your need in a more extended form, because from the current description it is not entirely clear what result you need
01.09.2021, 15:24
Original comment available on version: ru

Record the conversation with your head, insert this record to call customers if they are interested in the service, they press 1, for example, there is a connection with the operator
01.09.2021, 15:41

Record the conversation with your head, insert this record to call customers if they are interested in the service, they press 1, for example, there is a connection with the operator

If we are talking about IVR - then this is configured on the Binotel side - you need to ask these questions to their technical support / manager.
02.09.2021, 11:15

I've found such a section in the box in the menu, but it's not entirely clear how to select the entry itself. I asked in the binotel, they said that it is possible only with the help of third-party software.
06.09.2021, 09:44

I've found such a section in the box in the menu, but it's not entirely clear how to select the entry itself.

This functionality has been abolished in the new version, since it has not received normal development due to the limited interaction capabilities of the API of certain virtual PBXs.

I asked in the binotel, they said that it is possible only with the help of third-party software.

Well, it's better for them to already know what their PBX can do and what can interact with it. But at least according to this article https://www.binotel.ua/packages-and-functions, I see below that they supposedly have the ability to configure "Interactive Voice Menu (IVR)".
We do not have a similar interaction functionality (voice menu settings) with Binotel, because they should have such things.
06.09.2021, 12:46

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment