1b.app
Link copied -

Importing products from XLSX does not work

Good afternoon!
I'm trying to load a list of products from a file. I receive an email with an error (in the attachment the source file and the report).
I thought maybe I messed up something with the field values. Tried to tighten only a few fields with text type. But the product is still not created.
Please look into the problem. I need to tighten almost 13,000 positions. Handles will be extremely long ...
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Lysenko Alexander wrote:
I'm trying to load a list of products from a file.

Specify in a more detailed form - a link to your OneBox, where you download, what settings you choose, etc.
24.12.2020, 16:31
Original comment available on version: ru

https://onebox.constantagro.com.ua:44553/
I upload through the import of goods. The file is xlsx. Before that, I already practiced import. Everything worked.
I do not select any settings, except for the distribution of columns relative to the fields.
24.12.2020, 16:53

Lysenko Alexander wrote:
except for the distribution of columns relative to the fields.

Actually, this was what I was interested in - what where do you choose to ship. We'll run a similar test and see what's wrong.
25.12.2020, 10:34

I made screenshots with the settings and attached the file again. There is only one position.
Also, I tried to import only a few fields (text). I thought maybe there was a bug with special fields (such as units or currency). The result is the same.
28.12.2020, 12:05

Commentary is available in ru and not yet translated to the current language.
28.12.2020, 12:06

Are you getting a report in the mail right now?
Does it contain error text?
28.12.2020, 17:31

This is the report that is related to the screenshots above. After that, there were no letters.
29.12.2020, 10:26

Lysenko Alexander wrote:
This is the report that is related to the screenshots above. After that, there were no letters.

there is an error in the last column - "The product name is not filled"
30.12.2020, 14:32

Thank you. And there is
Then, with your permission, a couple more questions:
What field in the product card is primary (key), except for ID? Title or Article?
How to change (add) a product category if it is subordinate to another category (or maybe more than one)? If you just specify the name of the category (not the root), then an error arrives in the report and nothing is imported.
04.01.2021, 13:05

Lysenko Alexander wrote:
How to change (add) a product category if it is subordinate to another category (or maybe more than one)? If you just specify the name of the category (not the root), then an error arrives in the report and nothing is imported.

Not relevant
04.01.2021, 13:27

Lysenko Alexander wrote:
What field in the product card is primary (key), except for ID? Title or Article?

Primary - ID only
The rest as an article / external ID can be used for search (article if the uniqueness of articles in the system is specified in the System Settings)
Also in the import itself there are other search settings, for example, by a barcode or an additional field.

Lysenko Alexander wrote:

This is only possible if all categories are specified by name and you have chosen to identify the category by name during import.
And 1 category can be tied to 1 parent.
04.01.2021, 13:34

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment