1b.app
Link copied -

Update setting to specify Key

Good afternoon. After installing the application, I did not find the field for entering the key for unloading the goods. Login and password are not enough, products are not loaded. Please update this setting in my version of CRM.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

After installing the application, I did not find the field for entering the key for unloading the goods.

What key are we talking about and why is it needed?
Did the integration previously work on the accesses that the integration/action has - or has the vendor changed?
10.09.2021, 16:05
Original comment available on version: ru

At the time of development of the integration, the documentation https://docs.google.com/document/d/1f_KABuskIAdyFRbTKfQyJO_YchmHy3UPudsC9l3R1-A/... was used, where the key generation method and its transmission in the cid parameter are specified
Now the supplier has changed the API, including the old alternative one, in order to transmit the key (the secret key that can be found on the website, in your account, in the API section).
As far as I understand, there is a refinement in the integration / action that provides for specifying the Key in the final form. Please update this setting so that it is displayed in the appropriate section of CRM.
10.09.2021, 18:05

As far as I understand, there is a refinement in the integration / action that provides for specifying the Key in the final form. Please update this setting so that it is displayed in the appropriate section of CRM.

I don't see such improvement - now cid is generated according to md5($login."_".base64_encode($password));
If it is necessary to add a field to the action to indicate the final value of cid - this will take 1 hour of refinement.
If you need to change the algorithm of its formation - provide the actual documentation for revision - it will take the same 1 hour.
13.09.2021, 15:58

XML Export Guide
13.09.2021, 17:21

I see 2 options for solving the problem:
1. like this, provided that the old API will continue to work

I don't see such improvement - now cid is generated according to md5($login."_".base64_encode($password));
If it is necessary to add a field to the action to indicate the final value of cid - this will take 1 hour of refinement.

2. finalize the work settings for the new API and remake it for it - this will take about 6 hours
14.09.2021, 09:39

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment