1b.app
Link copied -

Need help setting up supplier processing

Colleagues need help setting up a supplier's price list. There is a price list of the supplier in YML and in Excel, but they are promotional, that is, the problem is that in YML there is a description in one language and characteristics, but the vanbox can not delay the availability, but in Excel there is everything but it is more than 9 mb and the vanbox cannot be drawn into itself such a "heavy" file. I need to set up the system so that the price list is automatically loaded and updated with the availability and price, but not for all products, but only for those that I need. Due to the constant lack of light, it is desirable that this be through YML. perhaps someone has a comprehensive solution, the price can be discussed. system of the previous generation MVP on hosting. The transition to the cloud is excluded.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you
Sergey greetings
yes we can do.
for one price, as a matter of fact, it takes 2-4 hours of integrator work, depending on the complexity. The cost of an hour is 30 ua
25.01.2023, 13:32
Original comment available on version: ua

there are my contacts in the post 0673446877 write offers on viber or telegram
25.01.2023, 14:03
Original comment available on version: ru

sorry, the wrong one copied my number 380667257688
25.01.2023, 14:04
Original comment available on version: ru

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
answered on the same day, you can close here.
26.01.2023, 18:20
Original comment available on version: ua

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment