1b.app
Link copied -

Supplier price update

Good afternoon. I can't set up updating the supplier's price list using the universal import of products (xml / json) function. All updates were previously done through the function of downloading the price list of the supplier and xls files. Video reviews about this feature were not found.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
The information is presented in this video https://youtu.be/uDrM259JjWM
21.07.2021, 20:26
Original comment available on version: ru

This video has already been viewed up and down, it contains information about the export of goods. Unfortunately, information about the import of goods, and those narrower issue of the import of records of availability, prices of suppliers in the video was not considered at all.
21.07.2021, 23:20

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Kamyanchenko Anton Sergeevich wrote:
This video has already been viewed up and down, it contains information about the export of goods. Unfortunately, information about the import of goods, and those narrower issue of the import of records of availability, prices of suppliers in the video was not considered at all.

Their logic is the same, but there are nuances, unfortunately there is no such video, and you can’t paint it in a few sentences
21.07.2021, 23:45

Good afternoon. Please contact one of our integrators for assistance. They can easily set up the necessary import for you in one or several hours. As Andrey wrote above, your task is too abstract to show how to solve it in a few sentences.
22.07.2021, 12:01

I have a screenshot of our attempts with different formats/providers, but they don't work. + Question will the principle of action be similar to the automatic action "download and process the price of the supplier"? Since the action should actually add items to the list of products for linking.
22.07.2021, 13:24

Set up one action for one provider, put it as the first action in the automation, I'll see what you're missing.

Kamyanchenko Anton Sergeevich wrote:
download and process supplier price list

no, it's not the same. These are different actions, they do different manipulations with products and suppliers
22.07.2021, 13:39

Commentary is available in ru and not yet translated to the current language.
22.07.2021, 13:49

Commentary is available in ru and not yet translated to the current language.
22.07.2021, 13:52

Just give me a link to the page where it is configured))
22.07.2021, 13:54

Waiting for the answer. There is also a question: is cron operations logged in the system, if so, how and where can they be found
23.07.2021, 11:02

OneBox production wrote:
Just give me a link to the page where it is configured))

Tell us what is required of us so that you view the information?
30.07.2021, 13:38

You need to load the price list of the same format for the supplier which you choose in the action, using Upload price list of the supplier. Then the price action will be loaded with the same settings
24.09.2021, 13:12

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment