1b.app
Link copied -

Lost warehouse traffic?

Good afternoon.
Please check the product https://knz.market/admin/shop/products/1765/storage/
If we count by warehouse movements in the card, then at the current moment there should be only 5 units in the TOV warehouse, of which two are reserved. But the card displays only 3 (of which two are reserved).
There is a suspicion of some kind of glitch in order id 16417, which occurred last night when the order was switched to sale status around 19:42 (I made a conclusion from the order history). There is no warehouse movement for this product in the order (and there was none this morning either). You cannot carry this product in this order. If in this order there was a warehouse movement for this product, then the quantity in the card (3 in total, 2 of them are reserved) would correspond to reality. Given this order of these flasks, there really should have been 3 pieces left. But there is no warehouse movement in the order.
Everything looks as if there is a warehouse movement for item 1765
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon. Unfortunately, for some reason, you have closed the access of onebox employees to your system and we cannot help you in any way.
28.04.2021, 11:06
Original comment available on version: ru

R2-D2
droid wrote:
Good afternoon. Unfortunately, for some reason, you have closed the access of onebox employees to your system and we cannot help you in any way.

Sorry, I didn't know that we have this option enabled, it's already turned off.
Check, please.
28.04.2021, 11:15

R2-D2
droid wrote:
Fixed

Thank you!
And what was the reason? I would like to avoid such situations in the future.
28.04.2021, 11:35

it doesn't depend on you. glitch bd
28.04.2021, 12:02

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment